Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MSPaint Reveal - Vanilla, the ultimate fixXxer

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

That's brilliant! 😂

Both the pic and the description!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

Oh no! My overlapping images made a karaoke sewing machine... That would be cool. I just bought a sewing machine clock last week, anything is possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,412 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

LINK 2 PAINTER: aaronjennings 

Our  next painter was feeling a bit light-headed at the description,  “please tell me I am hallucinating”   ...aaron presents us with  Stickman Olympics while  Bulby takes the  plunge (what could possibly go wrong?)

Click for full view: https://i.imgur.com/aCOsGfZ.png

...aaron says best: “it is now literally a "Singer" Sewing Machine” 😂 

LINK  3  DESCRIBER: ari101

Our next describer enjoyed the imagery and picked up on aarons “singer" cue…

Lightbulb in bubble bath throws party, 'Singer' karaoke sewing machine

...our bubbly bath  karaoke sewing party is stitching away 

• Advertisement

LINK  3  PAINTER: Neowise

Our next artist  painted the town party pink!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/TWYP6YT9J2JJ/image.png

Needle-ss to say, gone are the hobbies and sporty stickmen; leaving  bulby,  his bubbles and balloons  sew alone,  to be continually serenaded by our singer-sewnwriter, on a steamy Saturday Night.

LINK 4   DESCRIBER: Edser

Our next describer  gets jiggy whiggy wit it...

Hot-tub, lightbulb, pink room. Singer sewing machine singing Whigfield. Baloons

Let’s see how o1s1n portrays the scene... 😊

B-e-a-utiful! Bravo @Neowise

LINK  4  PAINTER: o1s1n 

Edsers description had o1s1n scratching his head. This was the first description he had seen  without a person…. then they  gave bulby bathing gloves :D

https://i.ibb.co/hf0zjYc/Paint-20.png

Whilst  bubbly bulby is having an electrifying time at Ye Olde Pink Spa (just off Blarney Street, across the Bridge), our Singer be humming along  with her sewing duties and dreaming of boozing and snoozing (don’t we all)

Very vibrant and visually descriptive, wow o1s1n!

Post edited by Deja Boo on

LINK  5  DESCRIBER: fixXxer

Our next describer delights us with this vibrant description of o1s1ns paint:

Lightbulb jacuzzi, party, sewing machine dreams boozy nightcap, bright colours 

The enlightening jacuzzi festivities live on….  in vivid colour and added spirit(s) !

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Some things are making sense now. 😂

LINK  5  PAINTER: Sephiroth_Dude

Don your sunglasses as our next painter invites the entire lighting community to  Jacuzzi Fest 2021 (the new "Electric" Picnic)

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/F130T1IDJTNQ/img20210725154723.jpg

Watt? the lightbulbs are multiplying (it's electrifying!) ...while our Singer comes to the self-realization she may have a drinking problem… 

:D Always adore Sephs narrations, brings descriptions to life with their own personalities :D

LINK 6   DESCRIBER: HildaOgdenx

Hilda recapped Sephs party with light-ning speed:

Light bulbs in human form, partying. Jacuzzi. Sewing machine. Booze.

I am sensing a theme here → everyone just gets LIT  ! 

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah folks , these are all fecking brilliant !!

Deja , that includes your fantastic intros !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Can't stick around for long, but I'm so happy the "Singer" sewing machine has lasted a few links at least :D

Oh @Sephiroth_dude you never let us down!

LINK 6 PAINTER: Noo

Noo’s paint may be a bit sideways, but it's oh so cheery!

https://i.imgur.com/Qe3p8gUl.jpg

Noo said, “I want to put a lightbulb partying in a jacuzzi, but thats just downright irresponsible!”...so instead Noo put 2 in the tub -  the new vanilla venue for  forum  beers  (seems appropriate)... those smiles are brilliant, Noo!

LINK 7   DESCRIBER: Trigger

Trigger joins in the Jacuzzi Jamboree, with...

Lightbulb's Hottub party, rock on, keg, beer, bottles, sewing machine.

More bubbles, booze,  ‘n  basting, baby!

• Advertisement

For sure! I loved it, I had such fun describing it in ten words! 😂

Bubbles and basting , baby 😂😂

Love it 👏

It has actually stayed surprisingly well-on track for a few links now... that's not like us 😂

LINK  7  PAINTER: Killinator

Killinator  relocates  Flashy McMusclebulb to  a true man cave, complete with  a (macho) sewing machine en press... but Singer refuses to be hidden away from all the (hiccup) Heineken fun!

https://i.ibb.co/dfVxcQG/MSPaint-Comp7.jpg

And as Kill says best: “The rocking...est lightbulb ever invites you to his rocking hot-tub party. Although there's little room in the hot-tub there's plenty of room for a good time, or sewing if that's your thing, The lightbulb don't judge.”

Kills hid a joke in the beer cans - can you guess?

...check out the sideboard edges "warp" and conform  to the lightbulbs shape...  click  on the  image link to view the paint in full size, Kill's attention to detail is truly remarkable! Thanks kills!

It's brilliant , who knew the secret lives of light bulbs and sewing machines were so exciting !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

LINK  8  DESCRIBER: HeidiHeidi

Heidi*2  extends a warm welcome  to the Enlightened Drunken Tub Pub!

Welcome!!! Lightbulb in bar jacuzzi, WKD &Heino, AC/DC, checkerboard floor

Time for some heavy metal, the drinks have been ordered and the  karaoke Singer has  been all sewn up…

Nobody is a fan of the 0.0, it seems 😄

Deadly! @Killinator that is amazeballs!

• Advertisement

LINK  8  PAINTER:  HillyBilly4

After a careful  safety risk assessment, Hillybilly4  takes the wet bulb out of the water and plugs it back into the light socket... (watt could possibly go wrong?)

https://i.ibb.co/dgBr2TQ/paint-vanilla.png

...spotlighting the  pubs bubble tub   (gives new meaning to playing pool at the corner bar.)

Advertisement