Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need help for birthday present

• 23-08-2021 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭

My daughter took this picture of a bag my wife would like for her birthday present but the name of the brand didnt come out clear. Does anyone know the brand or even better the bag name? The pic was taken in Kildare Village if that helps

Could it be Kate Spade?

Thanks all for any assistance!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Looks like it could be Kate Spade, you can kind of make out the spade on the logo.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭rxchxy

Yeah that's a Kate Spade bag

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

If it was seen in Kildare Village, then that might be the only place you can buy it easily. Outlets like that tend to have different stock to the main stores. You'd probably have to go along in person and look for it.

I found this one which is similar but not the same.

/edit: Actually I think this is it. It seems to be called Kate Spade Leila Medium Triple Compartment Shoulder.

Advertisement