Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpsons Mafia 2 (Werewolf) Starts 22nd August

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I only just noticed that you also posted that sopranos video in the original post lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭lorcand1990

Hey guys, is there room for a newbie? Never played before but I'm a big simpsons fan! Was reading through the last Simpsons game & I have no idea what's going on 😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Current Sign-Up List:

cee_jay

Trigger

duffman13

JohnGreenFan

Lord TSC

JP Liz V1

ShaneU

Green&Red

Yellowfeather

GuyInSpain

Rikand

crosstownk

Leg End Reject

Neowise

lorcand1990

maybes:

beakerjoe

Ectoplasm

LadySkunk

That's 15 definites and 3 maybes... any more takers? Just over a week to go!

Just a week to go now till the game kicks off folks... still plenty of time to sign up!! Don't let change scare you away from WW! As a famous man once said...

• Advertisement

The original Simpsons game also gave us this gif

Just 6 days left until launch!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,908 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i'll play.

Welcome aboard yosser!!

Current Sign-Up List:

cee_jay

Trigger

duffman13

JohnGreenFan

Lord TSC

JP Liz V1

ShaneU

Green&Red

Yellowfeather

GuyInSpain

Rikand

crosstownk

Leg End Reject

Neowise

lorcand1990

Barney92

Strawberry Milkshake

y0ssar1an22

Ectoplasm

anonymous Mr. 20

beakerjoe

maybes:

LadySkunk

Up to 21 now with some PM sign ups.... Let's make it 22... GOWAN YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO...

Post edited by Necro on

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

If Im out of MU by then, I'll be 20.

Cant miss a Simpsons game, though Im wary about the off site game

Well it's just the normal backrooms so we can have the anon accounts and post numbers/counts but no probs, if you're out by then you're in :D

• Advertisement

I just cant miss a Necro game or a Simpsons themed game.

Sign me up coach, I'll figure it out

No worries 😁 21 now.

@LadySkunk you gonna join the party?

Final day for sign ups folks.... Locking her up tight tomorrow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Maxxx17

That's genius!

Thanks! You wanna play? Sign Ups still open...

Locking down sign ups at 5pm this evening folks... unfortunately Lord has had to drop out but fear not, Clarabel has joined the fray!

Current Sign-Up List:

cee_jay

Trigger

duffman13

JohnGreenFan

JP Liz V1

ShaneU

Green&Red

Yellowfeather

GuyInSpain

Rikand

crosstownk

Leg End Reject

Neowise

lorcand1990

Barney92

Strawberry Milkshake

y0ssar1an22

Ectoplasm

anonymous signup

beakerjoe

Clarabel

We will be running a thread in the WW forum with updates of the daily actions in Springfield, operated by nothing and myself primarily. If anyone wishes to view and discuss the game send us a PM and we will sort you out with access for same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Room for a little one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

Absolutely! :)

And that's it - Sign Ups are now

CLOSED!

PMs will be sent out early Sunday morning with access to your pretty anon Simpsons character accounts... See you all very soon.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I may be late to the game Monday with the Champs game still continuing. So I wont be suoer active early on

PMs will be going out sometime this morning folks...

All PMs sent out folks! No more discussion of the game here please. Have fun and welcome to Springfield! Anyone wishing to have spectator access please shoot myself, Baggly or nothing a PM.

Advertisement