Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW Captain

Options
  • 19-08-2021 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

I think its simply a case of Bruno , Salah or Other (If Lukaku was guaranteed a start hed be an option too)

GW Captain 90 votes

Salah
    73%
    SkySterDempseyZaphPaddy_IrishmanSeamusAFALemlin[Deleted User]ciaran76thecutterRikandMars BarNalzdsmythytrigger26F1ngersmailrewoppassinginterestMiley Byrnegormdubhgormbantee 66 votes
    Fernandes
    26%
    BenzinoscotchyInvincibleFather Hernandezshineon23RegaMikeCork2009SlipperyPeopletailgunneryourdeadwrightCypher_soundsmarkoireOranage2PARlanceFunk Itjd1983stephenl15deadlinedayRIALTO1nullObjects 24 votes
    Lukaku
    0%
    Other
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Salah

Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭HenrysLeftHand

KDB

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Salah

In future, make the poll private.

Some people won't vote in them because of it being public.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Fernandes

Currently on Bruno (C), Salah (VC)

Will flip flop for the next 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Salah

Getting very tempted to throw the armband on Lukaku. Don't have Bruno. Salah has a poor enough record vs Burnley?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Fernandes

Had posted to the other GW Captain thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

The fact I dislike the early morning Saturday matches & Salah having a poor record v Burnley I tempted to avoid this week.

Bruno or Mahrez :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Fernandes

What if you don't have Salah captain though and he bangs in a brace? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,660 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Hmm, Liverpool at home - first time playing in front of their home fans could see them putting on a show. Although not a fan of captaining the early game...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,105 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Salah

I captained Salah last week but there's just something telling me not to captain him again. I chose him last week for goals but it was his assists that got the points really, the goal the cherry on top.

If I had Bruno, I'd probably go him to consolidate rank & position and every second person else will captain him. Greenwood is my attacking Man Utd cover and he's on the shortlist too

Mahrez a big potential differential if he hits and Trent is the other option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

City are at home too… first time since being crowned champions.

Wont they want to put on a show too?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,660 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Yea but i don't have any city players, nor do I want that headache each week until get clearer pic of set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭macraignil

Salah

Voted for Salah but have switched to Fernandes for now. Just reckon there is a chance Burnley will sit deep and not give Salah the space to score as much as last week while Southampton might have to try and play more since they are at home and then give a better chance for Fernandes to score.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Salah

Very close but sticking with Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Swaine

Fernandes

Last minute switch to Bruno. Can't ignore Salah's record v Burnley.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Switching all week but went with Bruno. I just feel Southampton are really going to struggle this year, they just keep losing all their best players.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,218 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Salah

I went Salah I don't have Fernandes. Ings is my VC. Amazed Lukaku is in this poll as he might not even start.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Salah

I voted Salah but made a last moment change to Fernandes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Fernandes

Took the risk by captaining Bruno, hopefully looks to be the right choice

Advertisement