Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

La Vuelta - Stage 6: Requena to Alto de la Montaña de Cullera (158.3km)

• 19-08-2021 11:40am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A chance of some excitement today but we may have to wait until the very end to get it. Before then we might get some nice footage of the Spanish east coast once they pass through Valencia. Roglic is understandably the favourite. Yates has looked good in the only climbing we've have had before now so he might challenge. It's also a chance for Bernal to lay down a marker if he has the form so the last 2km should be interesting.

Paddy Power

• Roglic 9/4
    • Valverde 6/1
    • Yates 9/1
    • Schachmann16/1
    • Bagioli 20/1
    • Bernal 22/1

Top 3 of the Velo League - https://www.velogames.com/spain/2021/leaguescores.php?league=866227521

1. Squeaky the BB Mouse - Enfilades
    2. Big Guns - Big Guns
    3. AG2Badger - MangleBadger

Sorry rebelsafc. A temporary lapse I'm sure :) By the way I don't want to step on anyone's toes with these stage threads. I'll generally wait until late morning and if nobody else has done it I'll chip in.

Comments

Advertisement