Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean Lock - RIP

• 18-08-2021 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭

Stunned to hear that Sean died - 58 years old. Thought he was a genuinely funny guy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,143 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Sad to hear this. I liked him. Had a certain humor about him (sarcastic? Dry?) 58 is too young. Cancer of all things too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

One of my favourite clips of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,754 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

He was so funny. One of the few comedians to make me cry laughing. RIP Sean.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

Really shocked to hear of his death, didn't know he was ill, very funny man and too young at 58 to die, he was the best thing about 8 out of 10 cats/countdown. May he rest in peace.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

A very funny man, RIP Sean

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Loved his style of humour.

The carrot in a box and nazi island are classic TV.

The way his voice would get softer when he was laughing so much himself but trying to stay deadpan. 🤣🤣

One of the top comedians around imo. The TV panel format suited him down to the ground.

Very sad news. RIP Sean 😪

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

15 storeys high is a masterpiece, hopefully a few more people seek it out after this tragic news.

Advertisement