Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

if you use a team with 8 Bundesliga players in it and get 15 wins, you’ll get 3 extra tots picks. Weekly rewards are guaranteed two top 5 league tots player picks for G2, and G3 gives two 89+ tots player picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I started playing some FIFA 21 on Game Pass and I'm trying FUT for the first time.

It isn't very fun losing 12, 13, 14 or 15 nil every game against people online. I know one problem I have is I have no recognisable players, apart from Suarez on a loan. Everyone else has Maradona, Kane and Traore up-front. Apart from that, the thing I notice is that the players on the opposition team seem to make runs forward the whole time. My players are always static. I'm constantly caught at the half way line with 2 defenders against 3/4 attackers.

One pass, and the opposition is through on goal every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Recommend watching this: it’ll solve your problem with the 1-2 and through on goal.

https://youtu.be/fv4k2QghIy0

look at doing the FUTTIES Atal / Adama too. They’re in objectives -> milestones.

edit: memory lane objectives too, they’re easy to do and get packs + good loan players from it.

Post edited by Calvin on

Gundogan was my best pick of the weekend and the only top 5 league option in the 15 wins pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Crikey, they did it - Icon Swaps 4 is here

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1424777739043844101?s=21

• Advertisement

Should’ve released the whole lot now or reduced the number of swaps + rewards and have them all out now. Would give people enough time to play with PIM Zidane if theyre getting him.

I may just get the swaps for the packs, none of those icons will make my team at this stage.

Same, packs + Kaka I’d say. Need the fodder to do Dinho.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

When is Futties team 3 released? Tomorrow at 6?

Might pack suicide with the 2.4m I have...

Do it - packs are stacked at the moment, been opening up my remaining packs and whilst nothing really big, there have been TOTs, PTG and Summer Stars cards dropping for me all over the place - got TOts Kaylor Navas, Ben Yedder and a Brazilian Tots goalie in a mega pack alone

Prime gaming pack also available to claim and got a choice of 2 TOTs players in the player pick.

Still got 4 Ultimate packs and a fair few Rare Mega packs to get through so still hoping for that 99 Neymar or Messi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got 99 Messi from a 25k pack, thought he’d be a bit more than 1.3 million

sold him and brought in tots CR7 for one last go at the weekend league for the year

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

500k spent on packs.

Nothing god tier, but I'd say I earned about 300k back in pulls, and have run through the 87x10 once (Salah and Torres the best from it).

Packed FoF Acuna last night untradeable… finished off some swaps today and did the 84+ X20 pack and got him again… at least it makes for great fodder for Dinho. 2 of the 89 squads done and not even a dent in the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Packed toty bruno Fernandes tradeable and as jordi alba ubtradeable, wanted jordi to upgrade my tots version and sold bruno and got acuna and papu Gomez with the profit which also gets dybala on 10 Chem!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Bought Nani tots for me United past and present team.

he cost the prime of 7 rare gold cards!! Madness 😀

They’ve finally lost their minds.

an 82 rated squad (40k) for a 85-90 rated card

you can buy 2 94’s off the market for same price

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Been recycling the 85+ and now the 87+ like mad.

Have gotten Mbappe, tots Fernandes (3 times) and then his toty card , Acuna x 2 (already have him) and finally got Firminio and Pogba yesterday.

With the exception of Mina, Eusebio and Zambrotta every single player in my first 11 came from those packs.

I also have Messi (god he's awful with those work rates) so hes in the reserves, a crazy full tier Italian team (no CR7 though :( )

And the young fella's team is even crazier. But great fun. Think I should only start playing Fifa for the last 3 months each year :D

Definitely.. the last 3 months are very enjoyable. Pack weight is upped, players are dirt cheap.

packed SS Neymar and Acuna from the 87*10 (seperate ones) thats me done with SBCs now :D

its mental throwing 91 rates TOTS players into an 80 rated squad!

That’s what I’ll be doing if I’ve any leftovers after finishing Ronaldinho. Just threw FoF Acuna into the final 89 squad. Opened the 83+ x25 from icon swaps and got another dupe Militao.. enough players in that to finish two 88 squads.

• Advertisement

There’s an ultimate pack available for submitting a silver squad - worth it for one last shot at hitting something big

Absolutely love Paredes card. He’s exactly how I feel Messi should be like. A ton of fun to use.

Can only mean one thing… EOAE Messi SBC incoming! And also there goes me completing Dinho and the 3x89 squads I’ve submitted.

I know its August and no one cares

But I hit div 3 in rivals last night! After scrabbling around in div 8 for months when I started back playing I'm pretty pleased.

These are the lads that got me there (insane pack luck getting neymar and to a less extent varane), chiesa has been a nice surprise as well.

and in game in a 352

Post edited by Cyrus on

and this weekend for the Ligue Un where i hope to play my first ever full WL see where i get to, what do you reckon constitutes a decent showing? 15 wins?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Maxxx17

I always love it when a web app is released. I go crazy in my skin for 3 months. And then I get bored with the final team when all the special cards come out. Looking forward to the release!

So anyone doing that Futties 99 PSG Messi?

I don’t find Messi to be great really. Huge disappointment for me with his tots card.

I used his 96 potm since it came out and really love his card but I was lucky enough to get his 98 Tots in a fut champs upgrade a couple of weeks ago so it’s not worth it for me to just get the +1

also I’m hoping we get moments R9 on Sunday so going to keep every bit of fodder I have for that.

there’ll also be a 99 kante or mane sbc tomorrow

• Advertisement

Messi fits in perfectly with my Verratti, Atal, Acuna and Dybala.. I’ll be doing him to have a frontline of TOTS CR7, Dybala and Messi.

Advertisement