Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What happens when a hypocrite gets a dose of their own medicine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Gary Scrod

You say "probably out of shame" and "Whatever he said or did one day".

You have no idea what he said or did. For all you know he could have sexually harassed her or worse.

What mental age are you, OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭touts

Joined a company a few years ago where there was this absolute pair of bitches that made everyone's life a misery. A young one who divided her time between bullying all around her and crying if anyone challenged her on her behaviour. An old one who egged on the young one in the hope that she would get promoted if she was the only one able to control the young one and was protected by using the young one as her instrument and therefore not getting her hands dirty. They got away with it because they thought if anyone tried to bring them down they would bring that person down first with bullshit allegations of bullying and harassment. They also had a bit of a gang who feared/supported them and would gang up on anyone who tried to stand up to them. So they thought they were untouchable.

I put up with their behaviour for about a year. Then got another, better, job. Went to HR and said I was leaving because of those two (when in reality it was because I had a better job). Laid out a document listing everything they had done in my time there with emails and other evidence to back up the whole story and resigned. The two bullies never saw it coming. The old wan was out the door (without the safety net of a job lined up as I had) before my notice period ended and the young wan was banished to obscurity and left a few months later.

Apparently I was a hated man by a small section on the factory floor for a while after I left as their gang adjusted to life without their leaders but met some others a few months later who said what I had done changed their work lives for the better and the atmosphere was unbelievably better. Was even asked would I consider coming back but the pay was too low.

Well yeah, there's obviously communal confusion when it comes to how to define certain behavioral types.

Engaging in immoral behavior and then crying wolf when they're exposed = hypocrite.

To anyone who suffers confusion on the matter, just take my word for it.

In fact feel free to use it as a frame of reference in future; if someone says, "do you know what a hypocrite is?", you have my permission to use the above definition.

Go with God.

Which?

With the cooze?

I never hung about to find out. I basically rinsed that company for a years salary (+benefits) then caught the next jet out of there (with a glowing reference from my super to boot).

Last I saw her she was hanging off the scrotum of some absolute dork (but fresh out of college whizz kid consultant) who was unquestionably destined to have future relationships with TS/TV's but was pulling down world class bank.

i.e. typically status chaser/gold digger.

Not exactly uncommon, but seeing her getting exposed was magical.

My conclusion?

The world needs more legit Casanova's.

"Hissy" huh?

Well, way to pont that out - cause clearly I'm the one on shaky linguistic territory. (/sarcasm)

Okay, last time but I'll break it down into baby steps:

1) she exhibits exploitative immoral behavior

2) eventually she has to lock horns with a dude who's actually more depraved that she is and he "sons" her (belittles/exposes)

3) for all her "billy bad girl" antics and condescension-to/exploitation-of the "weaker" gender, when she's put in that position, suddenly the behavior she formerly endorsed and used to her advantage is now a mortal sin and she's crying bloody murder.

She practiced one thing, preached another.

If you can't rationalize that as being hypocrite then go and demand a refund from your homeschool tutor, they clearly failed to do their job adequately.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

• Advertisement

I'm eating me breakfast, Kate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭growleaves

Ah now I get it.

What is TS/TV's?

Okay, last time but I'll break it down into baby steps:

1) she exhibits exploitative immoral behavior

That in itself is not hypocritical behaviour, unless she had previously said she was opposed to flirting, which itself is not immoral behaviour.

2) eventually she has to lock horns with a dude who's actually more depraved that she is and he "sons" her (belittles/exposes)

That he is more flirtatious, or whatever, than her is not hypocritical behaviour on her part either.

3) for all her "billy bad girl" antics and condescension-to/exploitation-of the "weaker" gender, when she's put their position suddenly the behavior she formerly endorsed and used to her advantage is now a mortal sin and she's crying bloody murder.

She seemed to be embarrassed rather than crying bloody murder.

She practiced one thing, preached another.

What did she preach exactly?

If you can't rationalize that as being hypocrite then go and demand a refund from your homeschool tutor, they clearly failed to do their job adequately.

Let me rationalise something for you - it seems that while she flirted with a lot of people she didn't like you at all. I think this is what is driving your angst.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

You learn something new every day

A woman trapped in a mans body with/without hormones.

• Advertisement

"Flirtatious" hmmm?

Have you really been this sheltered all your life?

Actually, don't tell me - sometimes the less said the better.

Perhaps AH is simply too out of touch to adequately relate to this topic? (no offense)

You are the one who is suggesting mere flirtatiousness here, if you have more details of what you call the "cooze" did to upset your strange misogynistic 1950's moral code then post it.

To be honest your whole story makes no sense anyway, and clearly you have no idea what a hypocrite is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 UnvaxedCitizen

Tres bizarre OP tres bizarre

It's times like this when I ask myself "what would Jesus do?"

I have visions of Jesus going around calling everyone hypocrites.

That would itself make him a hypocrite as he was supposed to be a most generously forgiving soul

Maybe that's why the OP is upset. Might just be a case of needing forgiveness/or accepting an apology. Maybe Jesus forgave her already, who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Some absolute shite gets posted in AH all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Any pics of this immoral Harlot, OP

• Advertisement

Did this messed up boards migration open a hidden door to the pits of Hell?

I am not an egg.

I have eaten some eggs in my time, though. I like a scrambled egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭sporina

i'm not sure the OP understands the meaning of the word "hypocrite" 😬

I can't even remember her name.

TBH she was pretty tame relatively speaking, still a c**t, but tame by typical c**t standards.

But ya'll are focusing on the wrong part of the story.

It's not about the cooze being a cooze and doing what cooze does, that's just another day at the office.

It was the response of the cooze being exposed (which, with all the white knight a$$holes knocking around, is an almost unheard of event).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭growleaves

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

I'd reckon JJJ has the hump because he was the only lad in the office the cooze floosey, didnt invite, into her jacuzzi

lol - why do I feel so compelled to keep this conversation going?

No matter, lets assume all my chips are on the table at this point.

First, she wasn't a flooze, she had a consultancy role with one of the largest contracting firms in that hemisphere.

She was an ego-tripper, validation freak, empowerment hungry cooze (not flooze).

She tried to flirt with me and section me off with all other mindless swinging d**ks she had around her finger, but used to get seriously insulted when she'd realized she'd have more success turning water into wine.

Again, the point was seeing that harlotry back fire into her face (which, if she was dealing with 99.999% of the white knight a$$hole population, would never happen).

It was just a curious moment in space and time like, "worm holes do exist", "magic can happen" type of feeling.

Honestly too enigmatic for posters here to even comprehend I suspect.

Ya'll have been too conditioned to conventions.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Op I have no idea what you're on about with the cooze story (and could care even less)

I'm talking about post #1, you said

I can't give details but essentially I thought his brain was going to melt

So - we're going to need details, spill...

• Advertisement

I seriously doubt this will make any impression but it was written specifically addressing "hypocrisy".

Plus signed under 120 bpm, one of my favorite deep-house labels so I guess I feel inclined to communicate the knowledge through teh music.

"A morally bankrupt b1tch.... a hypocrite...." - lol.

Love it ❤️

Advertisement