Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is Covid 19 mandates being used to indirectly discriminate against Bible Believing Christians

• 30-07-2021 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

It's my opinion that Covid 19 is being used accross the western world too indirectly discriminate against Christians, who believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God and take what it says seriously.

As far as I can see there are 2 major reasons why a Christian will feel their are going against God by taking one of the current Vaccines.

1. Aborted Fetal Cells are either used in the creation of the testing process of the Vaccines.
    2. The new Digital ID system looks like at least a precursor to a Mark of the Beast type system as we were warned about in the Bible.

Revelation warns that all who accept the Mark of the Beast will find their part in the Lake of Fire.

Also revelation warns us of a Time before the Tribulation period where the rich of the world decieve all nations with their sorcery which is also translated into Pharma.

We can see some countries mandating vacinations to even be able to work, go to shops etc. While others start with the likes of big venues such as concerts and resturants, they have the right to add in any areas that the see fit.

How do Christians who take the Bible seriously and Christ as their Lord on Saviour resolve these issues?

Post edited by smacl on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Moved from Christianity forum, please by aware of local charter before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

What do you mean when you say sorcery is translated to pharma?

The vaccines are made possible by science. Are you saying sorcery is just science you do not understand?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Personally i think the Christianity forum is exactly the place this belongs.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Yeah, we have enough **** lunatics in here already.

Put it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭machaseh

Indeed it has similarities to the Mark of the Beast.

Yet I think its not necessarily unbiblical for a vulnerable person to take the vaccine. In fact your body is a temple so I would encourage that.

Those who have a lot of contact with many people should also take it for example if you're a healthcare worker or something. But I dont really see the need if you are working from home like myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

Is (sic) Covid 19 mandates being used to indirectly discriminate against Bible Believing Christians

I certainly hope so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

why would boards even allow such a thread to continue. It is clearly trolling or delusional. There is no debate value in the OP. They "may" be some entertainment value in the responses but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭questionmark?

I would say the conspiracy forum would be more suitable!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭floorpie

Ridiculous that this should be moved from the Christianity forum and then allowed be made fun of here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭questionmark?

I don't think people were joking with their comments to be fair! Me included!

You want more serious? Sure, why not. Christians lives are being saved by the wonders of science. That's it and isn't it great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,008 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I dunno, I reckon car number plates were the start of the slippery slope.

Primary keys are ungodly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭floorpie

Are they in imminent danger of dying from COVID-19 (i.e. are they certain to die imminently)? If not (they aren't) then a medical intervention can't be forced in Ireland. Secondly, indirect discrimination on religious grounds is illegal in Ireland. OP's concerns may be valid.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Thread has been moved from Christianity Forum

It's not appropriate here -- closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement