Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bundesliga Fantasy Football

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Games will be televised on sky sports too, might help drum up a bit of a buzz

• Registered Users Posts: 32,808 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'm thinking I might get tempted towards this before Friday arrives. If even 6 people were gonna be in I would join upto a 10 euro league no bother

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

It's just me in it so far, at least I'll finish top if it stays like that ! I realized very quickly that I know very little about the German league outside of the main Champions league teams

• Registered Users Posts: 32,808 ✭✭✭✭CSF

So, reasonable chance its just gonna be me vs you and probably not a money league haha. I will join up anyway. Have been over to Germany for a good few Bundesliga games. Gladbach are my preferred side, was there twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

The transfer market seems bonkers that its only open at certain times ! I guess it means that you don't need to worry as much about early price changes.

No need for gameweek or transfer threads I suppose 🤔 🤣

• Advertisement
Advertisement