Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thoughts on Golf Clubs in/close to South Dublin

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

yaboya1 wrote: »
    Old Conna is in Wicklow.
    Wicklow is the best county for golf courses in Ireland imo. Not many (if any) substandard courses.

Ooohh, try Donegal

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 googlewhack

Hi,

Looking to revive this topic. I’m a low teens handicap, moved to South Dublin this year and looking at clubs in the area. Any more recent recommendations? The proposals issue has me a bit stumped as I don’t know many members around here, but everyone seems to be doing it that way!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭Russman

Anecdotally I've heard some clubs, especially if they've no waiting list, will hook you up with a proposer and seconder if you have a chat with them. At most they might put in a call to your home club.

Massive choice in south Dublin, and really all depends on your budget and expectations/wants. Head 15 mins out the N7 and you've the likes of Newlands, Beech Park, Slade Valley, Castlewarden (ok its Kildare). Closer to the suburbs there's anything from Grange/Castle/Milltown to Stackstown/Edmondstown/Rathfarnham etc.

Advertisement