Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for estate agents or property managers to test my project

• 03-08-2021 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I am working on a new project and would love some feedback from actual estate agents or property managers. If you are insterested then please get in touch. Anyone who provides helpfull feedback will be rewarded. Thank you. 😃

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

what about unhelpful feedback?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tictacpaddywac

Well, it's obviously unhelpful... so, not interested in it 😉

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

People don’t want to hear negative feedback but it might some of the most useful feedback you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tictacpaddywac

Sorry but I think you have misunderstood what I said. Unhelpful and negative are not the same thing, unhelpful by very definition just means something that does not help. Someone can comment and say "wow that looks great", but that is not particularly helpful, it's just a positive comment. I was saying that any help from agents or managers would be rewarded for their time and effort in helping me regardless of whether their comments were negative or not. Not that it really matters anyway, when I posted that, I didn't realize that boards was such a dead platform. Thank you for your engagement though and happy Christmas 🎄⛄️

Advertisement