Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Weanlings ok on galvanised agitation points for winter?

Options
  • 25-07-2021 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

apologies I don't have permissions to post a pic or upload an image to show.

I plan to hang a feed barrier from the external side of H frame of the shed. Consaw an opening from the end wall of the last wall and let weanlings from last pen use an additional corner of unused space in the yard. This space has the galvanised agitation cover (Wrights slats and covers). Are there any safety concerns with cattle standing on the agitation point?

I'm aware the agitation points have to be external which they are...but I will now have cattle standing on them some of the time.

thanks

Comments

Advertisement