Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Citroen C4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭silver_sky

Same as the Peugeuot e2008 and Opel Mokka-e in terms of motor, battery size etc.

Personally I'd go with Mokka-e or e2008 over the e-C4. I think the design on the other two is better. This one is a bit of a mish-mash.

I see one in Black regularly and it looks very well.
    The high speed range on the e-C4 is the best of the PSA cars due to lowest drag coefficient.
    They're also generally better equipped as standard than the other PSA cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Rrrrrr2

silver_sky wrote: »
    Same as the Peugeuot e2008 and Opel Mokka-e in terms of motor, battery size etc.

Personally I'd go with Mokka-e or e2008 over the e-C4. I think the design on the other two is better. This one is a bit of a mish-mash.

Yes, i think Irish motorists generally much prefer Peugeot to Citroen anyways. The 2008 is a very impressive looking car. Opel mokka looks great too, big improvement on recent Opel’s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭silver_sky

Citroen C6 would be their most recent one that I like and that's some time ago. I was half-tempted on the 2008 but specs fall a little short of my needs. The perfect combination for me would be 2008 exterior and Mokka interior.

TeslaBjorn did 1000km in 11h15m in a e-C4 overnight and is very happy with the car but can't forgive it for being French.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭PaulRyan97

Advertisement