Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sligo Restaurant Reviews - Outside Dining....

• 16-07-2021 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭

Just to get a topic going that's prevalent at the moment....Anyone got a Restaurant recommendation for dining outdoors?

(Sligo town or county - Good or bad)

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Chauncey Gardner

Generally, from what I have seen and experienced all I can do is to give a big thumbs up and thanks to all the owners and staff who have made great efforts to get services up and running and people back working. It's very often the young front line staff who are still most at risk.

As far as reviews are concerned I couldn't say a bad word about anyone working to get services up and running under very testing conditions. No doubt, some will be better than others, but it's a big 5 Stars to them all from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Was in Hooked yesterday on Rockwood Parade. Excellent, Could not fault it, Well done.

Also was in Ripples (Riverside Hotel) another great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Have friends coming next weekend - Need to book somewhere for an evening meal (outside but covered)...

Any recommendations, Sligo Town?

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,499 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Stoked Restaurant above The Strand Bar is serving very very high end food. Local seafood with creative recipes and innovative cooking. I've been three times now and not only were we impressed each time, the menu had changed and evolved.

ten out of ten

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭worlds goodest teecher

Very good setup at Harrisons in Cliffoney.

• Advertisement
Advertisement