Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2021/22 FSA Premier League Signup thread

• 05-07-2021 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, we're back for the eighth annual running of the Boards FSA leagues.

I've PMed the code for the league. Please don't post the code here for obvious reasons.

The deadline for all signups is 31 July 2021 at 23:59, no exceptions.

Please keep chat to a minimum here to make the admin task easier. A post with just your team ID will suffice.

Please note: For those new to this forum or these leagues, this is a league which had to be qualified for in the previous FPL season and new entries are not being taken right now.

Further details about qualifying for these leagues will be posted in the coming weeks.

Best of luck all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

In.

Walnut Wanderers 46467

• Registered Users Posts: 32,765 ✭✭✭✭CSF

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭skippy15

In

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭ronan.h

Back in again
    ID 167422

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭dasa29

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

In Toney MountAina

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Boots234

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Steven81

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

I'd like to participate.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

As per the OP:

Please note: For those new to this forum or these leagues, this is a league which had to be qualified for in the previous FPL season and new entries are not being taken right now.

Further details about qualifying for these leagues will be posted in the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hi all.

I’ve come to the conclusion that running the FSA leagues with this new Boards layout is not feasible.

Traffic to the site has gone down a lot and there’s many features missing which likely won’t be sorted for a while.

It’s a shame it has ended prematurely but this forum change came along pretty much unannounced.

I was thinking an FSA Cup open to all FSA Boardsies could be set up instead which I would gladly help out on.

I think we will still fill the Premier League with pretty much all the regulars. We may end up with less leagues this year than others, but jaysus I would not like to see this league lost. 16 in here already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

I’ve absolutely no problem in accepting promotion to the Premier League by default.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Colking

A terrible pity to lose the leagues. This Boards change is fairly brutal. It's worse than it was before so its hard to understand how it went ahead or was approved. They should revert ro the old format until such time as they iron out all the wrinkles. It would need to be a BIG iron.

• Advertisement

I'm gonna resume the running of this. So people can continue to sign up with the 31st July deadline. This will be the case for the Premier League and Championship and depending on the numbers that have signed up by then, I'm gonna make a decision on how League 1 and 2 will work after that.

Given the circumstances we're currently facing, there will be no room at all for flexibility on the signup process. Has to be done perfectly and on time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭MrSkinny

(My original post got lost during the site migration so re-posting just in case.)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Cavan Commandos.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Campioni

Think that's 18 in now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 FPL48

In

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Is that all i need to do for now?

Did you sign upto the actual league yet with the code that was sent? I didn't see you on there yet but maybe I missed something

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

No, I’ll go and do that soon

Deadline has expired, with 1 person having missed out and lost their spot (I believe its Mike Ehrmantraut)

Invitation has been sent to TaytoCrisps who has until 23:59 this evening to take the spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I'm in. Team ID 1853224

Advertisement