Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

werewolf forum

• 15-07-2021 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭

when someone figures out how to read the werewolf forum on this new site, can they please explain to me here.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,811 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Not working at the moment , redirects to a 404

And we can't delete duplicate posts either 😄

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Click on Groups up the top. See if you see it there.Having said that, when I go in, there's nothing there, but I expect that's where you go for it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Werewolf — boards.ie - Now Ye're Talkin'

But - we can't see any previous threads bizarrely

• Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭duffman13

Nothing in there for me either. This will take some getting used to!

I read that private forum/groups (WW is one I think) won't appear on the main posts page. That's going to be an issue attracting new people over here.

Hopefully those WW threads aren't gone forever

• Advertisement

Correct. However, we'll change to making WW a public forum, and just add to the charter not to post unless playing a game. If we have people spoiling games then we might have to revert to being private with the downside of not attracting new players.

I'm hoping all the old games will make it over, and that the current setting is just temporary.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The posts are still there, just not visible for some reason. I was able to post in the WW schedule thread today as it's the thread with the most recent post in it

Werewolf threads are showing back now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Neowise

Need some tables next.

• Advertisement

What does dismiss do in ww forum threads, afraid to press it in case i lose something

Group not found for me. Can you not even look at them without access?

that seems to be correct :(

somebody mentioned that we might trial going open access and hope outsiders don't just join in and spoil it. We played plenty of d&d that way and only got a few crashers and they were quickly dealt with, so it might work.

ah, it was qb in post number # just up the way a bit, about 8 mouse wheel spins up.

Advertisement