Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSPaint your House Reveal... adrift at sea

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,541 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

nothing wrote: »
    Nah, veg/herbs is clearly one word, there's no space :pac:
    tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Brilliant pic Nothing !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,541 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

nothing - that's amazing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Fantastic stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Wow. That was some first picture! DejaBoo you put my paint reveal skills to shame! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,352 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

nothings paint

Our brave new describer, bubblypop is up next :)

While attempting to delve into the artists mind to uncover the true meaning of the paint (shhh, nobody tell bubbly mspaint harbours no deep meaning whatsoever... I am rather :D intrigued now), bubblypop, was tempted but eschewed (gazundheit) mischief ....or so they say ;) ...you decide

' Blood sun, field, angry onion-head ignores posh chicken-lady, lizard-man, piglet '

And so, it seems Chicken lady finished off her watermelon just as dapper Sir FishHead mutated into Lizardman :pac:
    Bubblypop nailed it! :)…….but dat sun doth worry me jest a wee bit.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

That’s brilliant, nothing! :D

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Wow. That was some first picture! DejaBoo you put my paint reveal skills to shame! :D

Haha mine too, was just thinking, next time I need to put more work into it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

Deja Boo wrote: »
    While using clipart is discouraged, in fairness I did not state the rule via PM and we appreciate nothings worthy contribution on a rather difficult paint!

Clipart?! How very dare you! I had to download pics specially and many layers on adobe sketch :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Did you incorrectly post the last pic at the start Deja!

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭davetherave

Oh that is very clever Heidi. If it was a video game, I'd say using formatting/tables was a creative use of game mechanics :pac:

Good first paint job by Nothing

ari101 wrote: »
    Haha mine too, was just thinking, next time I need to put more work into it :pac:

Let's not but say we did ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭Killinator

Onion Lenin....it didn't take long to cross the threshold, we've just dived headlong over it instead!!!!

nothing wrote: »
    Clipart?! How very dare you! I had to download pics specially and many layers on adobe sketch :pac:

sorry nothing, my mistake! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

Deja Boo wrote: »
    sorry nothing, my mistake! :o

;) apology accepted

bubblypops description: ' Blood sun, field, angry onion-head ignores posh chicken-lady, lizard-man, piglet '

Our next painter, ari101 shares their hand-drawn masterpiece ...complete with added dialogue :D

Original

qD8nqOS.jpg

StinkyOnionMan and PoshChickenLady have since stripped off their clothing, whilst Lizardman has gone casual (the fields are no place for tuxedoes, after all.)
    Sir OnionHead is thoroughly disgusted by nekkid ChickenLady and FarmerLizzies alliance, n' thusly storms off; while piglet just wants everyone to get along.
    Meanwhile, unbeknownst to them…. the sun is bleeding :eek:

Ari's ‘posh chicken-lady’ is indeed delightful... now (as ari says) "whether she should be more lady than chicken is someone else's problem” :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭Killinator

Amazing!
    Love how cross that onion looks, I did not know they could express such emotions!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

The thick head on the onion!! Lol! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh, there's the inkling of how it got to me.

Lol , love the chicken ladies legs , the way she's posing , brilliant Ari :pac:

• Advertisement

ari101’s paint

Our resident wordsmith Levar ...preferred to describe with only word ;) but instead opted for ten rather colourful ones :D

Funky Onion offends Dolly Bird, Rango, Babe. Sun bleeds Lava.

Levar looks forward to looksee’s interpretation of certain pop culture references - which is slang, which is not, we shall see... :pac:

Bless you Levar, for visualizing lava instead of blood :o

Levar's description: Funky Onion offends Dolly Bird, Rango, Babe. Sun bleeds Lava.

After a bit of research, our brave next painter, looksee broke the internet with their painting (literally ;) ...they had to wait for the connection to recover before sending it on)

60sqTwX.jpg

Gone are the traitorous PoshChickenLady and Lizardman, their alliance be dayummed!
    OnionHead (looking oh so cool) hath moved onto greener pastures, accompanied by the ever widening piglet.
    RangoChick and DollyBird are not sure whether to cheer or jeer for the funky flavoured newcomers.
    ...as the solar lava field continues to grow :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Ah, it's all clear now. Not really :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Blood sun makes me feel uncomfy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Ari's onion reminds me of Roz from Monsters Inc

46b1c8c9b04d589d505b65569b1ecdfd.jpg

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh, there's the inkling of how it got to me.

Really? I mean really???

Volcanic eruption and maybe a side of bacon before we are done??? ;) Loving the evolution :D

looksee’s paint

Our next describer, Electric Nitwit was bowled over by looksee’s artsy brilliance and delivers this... :D

Summery onion.
    T-Shirted chameleon.
    Pig.
    60s lady.
    Sun spewing lava.

By Jove, I think he's got it!
    :pac:

Rangochick looks like CrazyFrog, love it :D

• Advertisement

Electric Nitwits description: Summery onion. T-Shirted chameleon. Pig. 60s lady. Sun spewing lava.

In their premiere paintformance, our Noo player delivers this vibrant depiction... after a bit of “nervous laughter,” Noo says, they “dusted off the old crayons” :D

Original

resized:
    tVbeOAv.jpg?2

Our quartet finds themselves happily surfing the Sea of Lava ...while the poor sun looks quite ill from all the spewing!
    Piglet seems truly besotted with DollyBirds flower offering (well, it’s not a fork) and Lizzie has transformed into "Chameleon on log."
    OnionBoi continues to feature strong in his Hawaiian shirt with umbrella cocktail!

Brilliant debut, Noo! :D

Advertisement