Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

KISS to play o2 Dublin in May 2010!!!!

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

Anyone see them on Ireland AM this morning? My sister sent me a text so I turned the telly on.

It was maybe 5 minutes at most of a pre-recorded chat with Paul and Gene, which was also pre gig.

Not much in it but it was a bit of a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭yknaa

adox wrote: »
    Anyone see them on Ireland AM this morning? My sister sent me a text so I turned the telly on.

It was maybe 5 minutes at most of a pre-recorded chat with Paul and Gene, which was also pre gig.

Not much in it but it was a bit of a laugh.

You can watch it again on http://www.tv3.ie/ireland_am.php?video=22367&locID=1.65.74

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

yknaa wrote: »

Ha ha thats gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,712 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I wonder did anyone buy the Meet And Greet Tickets for the gig last week. Would think strongly of buying one for the next gig they play in Ireland again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

here's the recording of the show

snip

i dunno wtf with the many multiple parts as i just checked out pt.1 n it contains all of disc 1 but for 'I'm An Animal'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

^ cool

• Registered Users Posts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I wonder did anyone buy the Meet And Greet Tickets for the gig last week. Would think strongly of buying one for the next gig they play in Ireland again.

Fcuk that, 1,000 euro :eek::eek:

If ya really wanted to meet them just sit outside Bruxelles wit a coffee and keep an eye on The Westbury, total cost, about 10euro for 3 coffee's.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

Star Bingo wrote: »
    here's the recording of the show

snip

i dunno wtf with the many multiple parts as i just checked out pt.1 n it contains all of disc 1 but for 'I'm An Animal'

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Mod Note: Please don't post unauthorised download links to copyrighted material. The recording of the Dublin show can be purchased legally from here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

sorry too used to circulating non-copyright live shows.. KISS corporate machine on a par w/ Metallikur :( quality recordings but the price of a studio album?!

still, if u ever spent an eternity tracking a known performance of B+ quality or less, n without success.. you'd have have to be in favour of it :rolleyes:

The KISStory Documentaries are worth watching, Ace and Peter decided not to take part in it. Its hard to believe how massive the Band and later the Brand became, you can latterly buy KISS Anything

What a show in the O2 (3Arena) this was and its shocking it was 11 bloody years ago :eek::eek:. Raging that i lost the recording of the show i bought shortly after (if any kind soul has it on MP3 and would like to send it to be, ill be forever grateful)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭furiousox

It's your lucky day, PM sent! :)

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    It's your lucky day, PM sent! :)

Your PM inbox is full, will you delete some messages and ill try sending another PM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭furiousox

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Your PM inbox is full, will you delete some messages and ill try sending another PM

Done

CPL 593H

• Hopefully they'll spin round this way again before they keel over.

Sorry for ressuerfting a Zombie thread

Guess that's it for KISS now as a physical live band. Doing the ABBA thing which could be very cool if they can find the right venue

Really wished I went too see them play live again. That Dublin show was immense

Advertisement