Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Done about 20 of the 80+ picks, 1 summer star in 91 Romero, highest gold fodder was 86 and I’d say about 8 of them were 82 or under. Not a bad return tbh. Lots of 83-84 fodder… gonna move onto the 82-88 picks now and recycle the 82s into the TOTS upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Got Kimmich done, shame can’t use him right now as the servers are down but his stats look insane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Got Kimmich done, shame can’t use him right now as the servers are down but his stats look insane

Done him yesterday. He's top tier.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

TOTS Kimmich has been the perfect bench player for me over recent weeks. He can play literally anywhere at a high level.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,470 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

SBC out for a 10x82+ pack but only with cards from Brazil, France, Portugal, or Belgium. Only 2 of those nations even have a Summer Stars card in packs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

SBC out for a 10x82+ pack but only with cards from Brazil, France, Portugal, or Belgium. Only 2 of those nations even have a Summer Stars card in packs.

Yeah and absolutely everyone will open it now for a chance at Ronaldo, they know what they’re doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

There’s also 92+ Moments Icon Pack out (84, 85, 86 Rated Squads)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭dmigsy

The second evening in a row I can't play on PS4 "You lost your connection..". I swear they must be reducing servers/bandwidth since so many have stopped playing. I won't even get to 14 wins in the "extended" WL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Giggsy_ wrote: »

Got Riquelme :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Got Riquelme :/

Cheers for reminding not to do it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

16 wins pick

89 Seferovic
    89 Areola
    92 Hernandez
    91 Cuadrado

Are the servers up and running again? I haven’t been on today but thought I’d play a few games in a bit and test out Kimmich

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Are the servers up and running again? I haven’t been on today but thought I’d play a few games in a bit and test out Kimmich

Yes

Finished at 17-9, had the games to try for 20 but can't be bothered.

I got two decent picks for the plus.

Vardy with the first and Martinez for the second, Cancelo came up the second time but I have him, Martinez I had before but threw him into an SBC.

Not too many Swaps games to finish off for Puskas(about 6 squad battles) and I'm going to get Lothar done as I wouldn't mind a bona-fide CDM again as I'm using various CMs since packing in Makelele.

I'll probably do Kimmich as well as I can shift my Germans to the right side of my 442.
    Can play De Bruyne on the left if needs be, or vice versa.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Garrincha :D

Decided I’ve hit the point where I’m going to absolutely rinse my club for the last time. Loads of untradeable fodder and never bothered to actually use it, and the window is quickly closing to do so now. Zero motivation to play currently so going to rinse the club a bit tomorrow through the player picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Weekend league rewards back for 7, 12, 15 wins with 8 Spanish players.

I actually have a very competitive team I could use for this but i doubt I’d come up against many others going for it.

Not sure if I'll be around at the weekend but if I am I’ll give it a while, I like these themed ones.

Maybe EUROs/Copa America themed icons like Riquelme last year? :eek:

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1412549675253702658?s=21

Edit: a whole pile of icons are in search now… Mario Gomez, Dudek, Abedi Pele, Cafu, Juergen Kohler, Di Natale, Joe Cole, Tim Cahill. Definitely seems tournament/internationals themed. Robbie Keane too ❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 19,470 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The dream

Icon_Robbie_Keane_FIFA_21.png?width=670&height=936

I just want to do the somersault to finger gun celebration… please make it happen, EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Had a lot of fun after changing up my team mid-WL. Sold anyone tradeable and rinsed the whole club to get Ramos. Cavani is a good Lewa repalcement for 500k less. Phillips is very good replacement for Kimmich too. Just want to replace Vazquez now with that Di Maria SBC. Will take a while. I only have 1 useable sub left in the club! 5* 5* Acuna is total ridiculous now too!

• Advertisement

We're back!!

I'm sure we all have plenty of news to share, who we packed etc...

I played a Spanish team to 15 wins at the weekend finished 15-6, didn't get anything over 92 from my picks.

Packed Paredes, Laporte, Jordi Alba (from a preview pack) and 98 De Bruyne from the guaranteed last week.

Haven't opened my rewards yet today.

G3 Rewards:

89 Skriniar

92 Gundogan

91 Davies

94 Insigne

92 Sabitzer

92 Alessandrini

Finally got some pack preview luck during the site being down, getting FoF Lukaku from a 75k pack. He’s an absolute beast - seems sluggish but he has got the pace and strength to get away from virtually everyone!

Not much else going on. Did the Jorginho and Rice showdown cards and the former in particular is very good. Mina as an objective card also very good

Bonucci as an SBC for the price was a giveaway - haven’t tried him out yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Lovely, first time I've completed a WL, 14 wins same as most of last year.

1st choice: muck, muck or slightly better 89 rated muck.

2nd choice: muck, slightly better 89 muck or 91 rated Soucek muck.

Ah well, hard to beat a bit of dirt :)

Ahh, missed the thread. Glad we’re back!

Side note: is there a PSN user here with the name BillyHurley?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I just packed 96 Chiellini. I'm shoehorning him in. Legend!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Packed Alba in a 81+ pick.

Will there be a guaranteed SBC tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got Lukaku from summers 2 SBC.

Was hoping for Gomez.

also did Eto and he’s gone to hell

His loan card was ripping thru defences and as soon as I complete the sbc he’s muck.

the search goes on for a Puskas replacement.

Lukaku looks unreal.. going to buy him later on tonight. Got Maehle from my pack… regretting not doing Eriksen as the weeks go by. Strong links to both Maehle and Lukaku, makes it easier getting them in my team.

• Advertisement

Lukaku is unreal - so quick and powerful

Just had my second piece of preview pack luck - Summer Stars Jordi Alba from a 100k pack

Advertisement