Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

vaccine glow

• 05-07-2021 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

A new phenomenon emerging now from the vaccines is illumination or glow from where the vaccine was administered . this is considered to arise from an element contained in the vaccine called luciferase which is a gene derived from species of jellyfish or fire flys.

why they would put this into a vaccine is unknown but one theory is they want to know who has taken the vaccine and who hasn't . why they need to go to these extreme measures to know such information is puzzling.

https://www.brighteon.com/a0faf1b6-f528-431d-953a-1f6190127089

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

another problem with this is are those that have taken this substance containing the genes of such creatures now partially jellyfish or a fly just like the movie ' THE FLY'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3JqaG22YT0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭FileNotFound

A new phenomenon emerging now from the vaccines is illumination or glow from where the vaccine was administered . this is considered to arise from an element contained in the vaccine called luciferase which is a gene derived from species of jellyfish or fire flys.

why they would put this into a vaccine is unknown but one theory is they want to know who has taken the vaccine and who hasn't . why they need to go to these extreme measures to know such information is puzzling.

https://www.brighteon.com/a0faf1b6-f528-431d-953a-1f6190127089

Interesting that none of the hundreds I know getting it have this haha.

Smells of a conspiracy haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBfCpldPSk4

A variety of organisms regulate their light production using different luciferases in a variety of light-emitting reactions. The majority of studied luciferases have been found in animals, including fireflies, and many marine animals such as copepods, jellyfish, and the sea pansy. However, luciferases have been studied in luminous fungi, like the Jack-O-Lantern mushroom, as well as examples in other kingdoms including luminous bacteria, and dinoflagellates.

Firefly and click beetle
    The luciferases of fireflies – of which there are over 2000 species – and of the other Elateroidea (click beetles and relatives in general) are diverse enough to be useful in molecular phylogeny.[3] In fireflies, the oxygen required is supplied through a tube in the abdomen called the abdominal trachea. One well-studied luciferase is that of the Photinini firefly Photinus pyralis, which has an optimum pH of 7.8.[4]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Luciferase. The devil is in the detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

I'm sure we'd be all well aware of people walking around glowing at this stage. Kind of thing people would notice and talk about, even video.

While I'm sure making people glow like jellyfish was a priority for the pharmaceuticals, I doubt they'd do that to their shareholders.

Always best to step back and think about it logically and in the shoes of others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So have you just given up on your previous, equally silly claims that the vaccines are magnetic?

Or are you now claiming both?

Are you planning to do the same on this thread and will avoid addressing any points or questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,535 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Magnetic and glows at the same time - nice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

King Mob wrote: »
    So have you just given up on your previous, equally silly claims that the vaccines are magnetic?

Or are you now claiming both?

Are you planning to do the same on this thread and will avoid addressing any points or questions?

Imaginations like this are going to waste on conspiracy theories, could make a fortune writing fiction if they didn't think it was fact.

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Magnetic and glows at the same time - nice

I tell you how these big pharma lads pulled this off while making a vaccine at break neck speed is anyones guess.

They all deserve a pay rise at this stage.

I hear it might even give you wings.... Oh wait that was red bull

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

GooglePlus wrote: »
    Imaginations like this are going to waste on conspiracy theories, could make a fortune writing fiction if they didn't think it was fact.

Nah. He's just repeating what he's been told to by conspiracy media. No imagination required.

Just checked mine with the black light and I'm not glowing.

Must have given me a dud. Hahahahahha

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

Closing thread until OP can confirm via PM that they want to discuss this topic in good faith.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement