Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Council aptitude test

Options
  • 30-06-2021 3:46pm

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience on what is involved in an aptitude test for a county council librarian job. I'm an awful tester (nerves!) but have over a decade of experience. Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭frosty123

Go to your local library or nearby one and ask..Im sure they'd be only too happy to fill you in

Well for anyone wondering, I just completed it online. Took less than 30 minutes. It had 42 statements on a fictional company that I had to answer as well as a quick concentration task.

Advertisement