Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nissan Qashqai 2007 value?

Options
  • 30-06-2021 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Asking on behalf of a lady who wants to sell a Qashqai! 2007 petrol 95k kilometres, seems to be in immaculate condition, one owner since new, serviced regularly. Any idea on value?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭kil

About €1,500

• Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

93Cab wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Asking on behalf of a lady who wants to sell a Qashqai! 2007 petrol 95k kilometres, seems to be in immaculate condition, one owner since new, serviced regularly. Any idea on value?

A 2007 is on the cc system for tax so if it's a 1.2 it will be cheap, 1.5 or 1.6 will be higher than most new cars. Were they the engines back then?

Low kms though, and people love SUVs. Horribly dated now and smaller than current Qashqai. 14 years old but there's still a market for them.
    I'm gonna say pitch in at the 2k mark and see how the market responds. 2.5k if she's prepared to wait a bit. Drop in increments every week or so if no interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Depending on how clean and low mileage it is and assuming it’s 1.6 and not 2.0 -I wouldn’t be afraid of asking €2250 for it and taking 1750-2000. Cars have gone up in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,419 ✭✭✭✭Alun

The 1.6 petrol engine in those era Qashqais wasn't great for fuel consumption, mainly due to a relatively low 5th gear. I had an '06 one for a while and it was OK for other use but not great for long motorway trips.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

Many thanks for the replies! I had a brief look at the car and know it for years, the only problem is she wouldn’t be a DoneDeal type of person! She needs an automatic for physical reasons. €1500 sounds reasonable!

• Advertisement
Advertisement