Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Mcguirks Discount Code?

• 22-07-2020 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi folks. Looking for a discount code for Mcguirks golf. Many thanks. Jim.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Try IGM10 for 10% off. It was sent out by Irish Golfer a few weeks ago.

Tested it there and it still works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Just used this to get a F9 3 wood for 145! Bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Thanks very much from me too. Saved 45 yoyosðŸ‘ðŸ‘👠.

Got the F9 in the post. I ordered the stiff shaft, does anyone know how I can tell if it is the stiff shaft? It certainly feels like it is but no indication on the shaft to say it is. There was a label that said F9 s on it.

Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 aidantracey

Can this code be used in-store or only online? Is going to save me 50€ on a driver!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,780 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

still works :)

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭kod12

Looks like they finally took down the IGM10 code this week doesn’t work anymore.

Does anyone have any working discount codes for Mcguirks at the moment?

kod12 wrote: »
    Looks like they finally took down the IGM10 code this week doesn’t work anymore.

Yea not working for me either, must have worked for a year.

Also really annoying they charge for shipping on every order, even when its quite expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Don’t the usually give a discount code during the Irish open? Maybe I’m wrong.

Any halpenny codes about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,632 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

kod12 wrote: »

https://www.vodafonebillpayfantasticoffers.com/Offer_Voucher.aspx?ID=198

I got a text from Vodafone last week about an in-store discount. Link is above.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,238 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Assume there’s no codes floating around for McGuirks/Halpenny?

Anyone have any joy finding a code? Its a bloody shame they don't do free shipping too. had an order of over 200 a few weeks ago and still charged full whack on shipping. Very rare you see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭bailey99

i used to buy from mcguirks all the time and used the Irish Golfer discount code and the free shipping over 99 euro. Since they done away with both, I contacted them, explained why I wouldn't be buying from them again and started buying elsewhere. My last order was 600 euro and buying prizes for society. McGuirks didn't seem bothers.

I found onlinegolf.eu and clubhousegolf.co.uk to be excellent and very good value instead of McGuirks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭coillcam

I think Clubhousegolf.co.uk have a much wider selection and better pricing for the most part. I bought a club from McGuirks this week and it was cheaper compared to Clubhousegolf.co.uk (and others), even with the postage. Arrived the next day and I have the option of going to a store if there's a problem. I know that retailers like all businesses are looking at ways to entice customers or improve margins. It's disappointing to pay a little more in shipping or not get a discount that was always available previously.

However, it won't stop me from ordering there if there's a good deal to be had or if I need something quickly. Now if anyone does come across a McGuirks/Halpenny code, let me know as there are a few bits I'm looking at for next month.

Any import charges on the orders from Online and Clubhouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭coillcam

Not for clubhouse, its in their FAQs that everything is covered in final price. Can't speak for others.

Thanks, they are a little bit more expensive than Mcguirks on most things. Cobra Speedzone is 329 Mcguirks and 339 Clubhouse. Not sure on delivery cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

https://www.snaintongolf.co.uk also offers free delivery to Ireland and is quite competitive on price, there's also a discount code that works permanently as far as I can tell 'SG10'. No customs charges either so worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭big_drive

I was trying earlier to buy a pair of shoes. They were €70

It took the code and got another 10% off so happy out until I tried to pay

Theres a requirement to spend £150

Im not sure of reason. And if it's just Irish orders They cover duty and have free postage so maybe it's not worth their while for anything less. Not great though if you only want a few bits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭bailey99

Are the discount codes for McGuirjs all gone? I've been buying on onlineGolf a lot, an awful lot actually, but there's a few items in McGuirks I'd like to pick up if there was a code like the old IGM10 used to be there giving the 10% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭avud

Mcguirks usually have discounts during the US masters if you can wait for it, think its the weekend of the 7th of April .

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Decent sale on now with the masters, and code IGW10 gives an additional 10% off

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭GandhiwasfromBallyfermot

Just purchased a new bag this morning, thanks for the tip Sync. 20% off thanks to the masters and another 10% thanks to your code.

This is still working. Got pair of summer Golf shoes just now using it

Thank you

Its really annoying they dont do free shipping.

Ya it’s a farce. Luckily click and collect suited me

Any place not doing free delivery (especially over €X is in bad taste)

Yea I'm miles away from them and delivery is the only option, i know its only a fiver, but it really takes the good out of the 10% off with that code on most items.

If you're ordering something for €50 you're being charged 10% extra for delivery. Rip off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

Advertisement