Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vrt import from Uk v5 doc

• 29-06-2021 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

Seller never supplied the full v5 but has send a photo now

Will nct Vrt accept? Tomorrow is last day of the 7 ;(

Thanks

Comments

No

Does the seller still have the V5 or did they send it to the DVLA already?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

No

Does the seller still have the V5 or did they send it to the DVLA already?

He sent the small slip off only

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

You need a replacement, UK address and previous owner is best option.

You need a replacement, UK address and previous owner is best option.

Seller still has the relevant part of the V5 by the sound of things. Book the VRT for a few weeks away and get them to post it over OP. You're a lucky chap.

Seller still has the relevant part of the V5 by the sound of things. Book the VRT for a few weeks away and get them to post it over OP. You're a lucky chap.

Oh if this is the case that's brilliant...
    To be honest it's such a stupid system, I could rock up, yeah I'm bringing to Ireland yada yada but just leave it in their name for so long etc....

• Advertisement

Thanks , seller is posting , is there a penalty for late VRT ?

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gary550

Steroo wrote: »

Ask them to send it by registered post, worth the extra few quid to know where it is.

There won't be any late VRT. You only need to _book_ the appointment within 7 days of the vehicle entering the state so do that now. It must be VRT'd within 30 days so you've 23/24 days left to present it.

Ah sure you be grand so....

I'm guessing you know about all the new fees.

There won't be any late VRT. You only need to _book_ the appointment within 7 days of the vehicle entering the state so do that now. It must be VRT'd within 30 days so you've 23/24 days left to present it.

Super !

• Advertisement

Ah sure you be grand so....

I'm guessing you know about all the new fees.

Yea sadly I do ;( but the car is worth it :)

Yea sadly I do ;( but the car is worth it :)

Anything nice??

It's such a pity Ireland will be stuck with our poxy poverty spec from now on as UK out.

Advertisement