Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How do you think COVID-19 originated?

Options
  • 28-06-2021 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Do you think it came from the Wuhan lab or spread naturally from an animal vector?

Origin of COVID? 20 votes

Wuhan Lab Leak
    90% 18 votes
    Natural Spread
    10% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Level 42

wuhan lab

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Bat virus appears very close to probably the only lab in the world studying bat viruses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Lab leak. Occam's Razor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Ah come on. I think we can trust the Chinese.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭landofthetree

It came from the Lab. It was covered up to stop Trump.

But it will take years for scientists and media to admit it. They are terrified of Trump 2024.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Skygord

My guess, lab leak - but of something that developed in nature and was being investigated in the lab.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭SusanC10

Skygord wrote: »
    My guess, lab leak - but of something that developed in nature and was being investigated in the lab.

My thoughts too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭joseywhales

SusanC10 wrote: »
    My thoughts too.

I feel it is so robust that it must have come from nature. I still don't think humans have the ability to create an artificial virus that could survive and replicate in the real world for months. Like I assume they would have to account for all climates conditions and the competing ecosystem.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Been done to death, both here and in Conspiracy Theories

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement