Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ireland's answer to la Cicciolina in trouble again!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

Which one is La Cicciolina???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Jerry Attrick

Normal One wrote: »
    Which one of La Ciccolina???

The two of them are a giant pair of tits.

Good lad Mick, still at it 🤣🤣

In many ways they are the absolutely worst examples of politicians.

One a fraudster with a private building company background

The other a self proclaimed person of the people that has consistently been caught out and self serving.

They are in the trough more than those they throw mud at.

Ming at least appears genuine even if I completely disagree with him and his mannerism

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mike Murdock

The mé féin twins have been ‘blacklisted’ by the European Parliament for allegedly going on fake election-observation trips.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/clare-daly-and-mick-wallace-denyfake-election-observation-trips-as-they-are-among-blacklisted-meps-40588372.html

Devastating news for the couple! How will they manage to maintain their high public profile now that their junketing days are behind them?

Well I guess they are a pair of tits.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Junkets to Iraq, Venezuela and Ecuador. You'd think they'd go to the Maldives or Albufeira for their couples trips

In fairness, tits are useful.
    They have a purpose.
    Nice to look at.

These are the opposite of tits.

I'm referring the thread title to the Standards Authority.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

MEP must be one of the sweetest gigs going, nestled in a vast byzantine bureaucracy snuffling up endless expenses and allowances.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ms Daly and Mr Wallace are both members of the far-left Gauche unitaire européenne/Nordic Green Left group in the European Parliament.

They were both ‘blacklisted’ along with another Spanish MEP in this party for travelling to observe elections in Ecuador or Venezuela.

"We made abundantly clear by public announcement at the time that we were not visiting Ecuador or Venezuela with an official election observation mandate.

So what were they doing there?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

biko wrote: »
    So what were they doing there?

Taken from the Indo.

"Our decision to go was not influenced by the governments in question. Both of us have a long-standing interest in affairs in both countries, and are vocally opposed to EU and US policy in the region.

We travelled on our own initiative as part of larger delegations of the European left to see for ourselves how these elections were conducted, and to build solidarity with left wing movements in these countries.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Jerry Attrick

"Daly and Wallace said they will be challenging this blacklisting and that it is “a political stunt by the centre right parties in the European Parliament.

Given their expertise in political stunts, it's fair to say that if anyone can recognise a political stunt then they can!

I suppose the question that needs to be answered is who paid for their junkets. If it was the EU taxpayer, then they have a case to answer.

seligehgit wrote: »
    Taken from the Indo.

"Our decision to go was not influenced by the governments in question. Both of us have a long-standing interest in affairs in both countries, and are vocally opposed to EU and US policy in the region.

We travelled on our own initiative as part of larger delegations of the European left to see for ourselves how these elections were conducted, and to build solidarity with left wing movements in these countries.

If they paid themselves then so be it. Im not holding my breath

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Interesting to see how this plays out, it is the european parliment i have more confidence that they aren't just making this up and penalizing them for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Kewreeuss

Someone is beginning to drop their screws all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,375 ✭✭✭KevRossi

"Daly and Wallace said they will be challenging this blacklisting and that it is “a political stunt by the centre right parties in the European Parliament.

Given their expertise in political stunts, it's fair to say that if anyone can recognise a political stunt then they can!

I suppose the question that needs to be answered is who paid for their junkets. If it was the EU taxpayer, then they have a case to answer.

You spelt that wrong. It's not spelt with 'st'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 989 ✭✭✭ineedeuro

So who exactly voted these clowns in? Really need to remove voting rights from them moving forward

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I wonder if thats a paid endorsement from the CCP, these trips dont pay for themselves afterall.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

ineedeuro wrote: »
    So who exactly voted these clowns in? Really need to remove voting rights from them moving forward

My mind boggles how people vote for either party.

Advertisement