Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John McAfee found dead in prison cell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,338 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

He certainly lived an interesting life.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,364 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Did he get a virus or what?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 989 ✭✭✭ineedeuro

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Did he get a virus or what?

Ransomware

Supposedly suicide, but he predicted that he would be "Whackd"

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1200864283766251521?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Poor Julien must be getting awfully worried

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

convenient.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭archfi

As one wag said,
    'Let the podcasts begin!'

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,748 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Gatling wrote: »
    Poor Julien must be getting awfully worried
    Simmons?

I’m betting on Ghislaine Maxwell not lasting the year.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

The best thing I heard about John McAfee was when he had a shootout with police while high on meth or coke….. thinking it was bad guys coming to get him, when it just turned out to be the cops coming for him because he was high and running around with strippers and machine guns……

Or something along those lines!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

gmisk wrote: »
    Simmons?

Assange

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

The best thing I heard about John McAfee was when he had a shootout with police while high on meth or coke….. thinking it was bad guys coming to get him, when it just turned out to be the cops coming for him because he was high and running around with strippers and machine guns……

You'd never even think of killing yourself if you lived that fun lifestyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,748 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    You'd never even think of killing yourself if you lived that fun lifestyle.
    Ah the old Elle Woods defence...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Dante

Did you ever watch the documentary about him on Netflix?

He used to cut holes in hammocks and get prostitutes to **** in his mouth. The man was a total lunatic!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=QRQmhwhBcEk&feature=emb_title

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Dante wrote: »

He used to cut holes in hammocks and get prostitutes to **** in his mouth. The man was a total lunatic!

Did you ever have vaginal intercourse??

No, No. None of that. Only shít in mouth.

What a character :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

gmisk wrote: »
    Simmons?

“BUT NAW ON THE UTV...”

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

The best thing I’d heard about him is now the 2nd best thing I’d heard about him…..

He was certainly an interesting character, you couldn't make his life up. Although the more sinister allegations are not something I wish to glorify.

Knowing the kind of character he was, at 75 and facing extradition I wouldn't put it past him to tell people he's not suicidal and then kill himself. Just for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

Just once wouldn’t it be great to have a day that involved strippers and machine guns…I mean try topping that on a Friday night when someone says anything interesting happen this week…

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭TP_CM

When I look at him, all I see is Al Pacino.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭bmc58

Sorry to hear this.RIP J McA fee.Flawed Genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Goodnight, sweet prince

Uninstalled

Wonder what, if true, his deadmans switch might be..

Amazing crazy life

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

My phone is riddled

• Registered Users Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

He certainly lived an interesting life.

He was a completely mental fûcker. Murder, rape, private army, faking sickness to avoid deportation, legitimizing himself after in the us media.

Nuts nuts man.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

He was a completely mental fûcker. Murder, rape, private army, faking sickness to avoid deportation, legitimizing himself after in the us media.

Nuts nuts man.

Jaysus I missed all this...
    Really honestly like

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭xlogo

ineedeuro wrote:
    Ransomware

Couldn't run anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 64,548 ✭✭✭✭unkel

So he finally did what he promised if BTC didn't hit $1 million by the end of last year? To cut off and eat his own member, but maybe he choked on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,543 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

His only tax crime was to not employ the same accountants Bill Gates, Jeff Beezos, Elon Musk and Warren Buffet used, who managed to get these billionaires to pay no income tax in some years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64,548 ✭✭✭✭unkel

cnocbui wrote: »
    His only tax crime was to not employ the same accountants Bill Gates, Jeff Beezos, Elon Musk and Warren Buffet used, who managed to get these billionaires to pay no income tax in some years.

I don't know about the other guys, but it is well known that Elon Musk only took a $1 annual income from Tesla for many years. Obviously no income tax due on that. No need to employ any fancy accountant either to tell you that ;)

Advertisement