Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Euro 2020 Bets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭M_Murphy57

Serious amount of og's and missed penalties.

You'd be looking at a nice profit if you did level stakes in all games.

Definitely wishing I did level stakes now. Doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Cristiano Ronaldo, Kylian Mbappe & Serge Gnabry to have 1 or more shots on target each
    5/2 pp

so who lets it down?

that sure looks good...famous last words

took this also at 3/1 pp
    Germany to Score in Both Halves & Germany 3+ Corners Each Half

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Am convinced Gnabry let me down lately for a SoT Special.

As I've said previously - those PP SoT Specials have been a poisoned chalice in this competition.. for me anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,395 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Some small bets for interest

Portugal/France

Ronaldo & Mbappe to score and Pepe & Rabiot to be carded ;125/1

BTTS in both halves, 2+ corners each team in each half and 20+ booking points each team ;250/1

France to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;28/1

Portugal to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;50/1

Portugal 2-0 ;18/1

Portugal 2-1 ;10/1

Portugal 3-1 ;33/1

Draw 2-2 ;12/1

Germany/Hungary

BTTS in both halves, 2+ corners each team in each half and 20+ booking points each team ;500/1

Germany to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;40/1

Hungary to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;450/1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Gnabry, Greizman 1st goal, singles and double

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Ronaldo, Mbappe, Gnabry sot each 3/1

Havertz sot each half and Germany 3 or more sot each half 11/4

Germany to score in each half and have 3 or more corners in each half at 3/1

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

On looking at Timberrrrrrrr’s smallies for interest, took just the one in that vein:

BTTS in Both Halves & Each Team 2+ Corners in Each Half at 66/1 on Portugal Vs France.
    ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Havertz sot each half and Germany 3 or more sot each half 11/4
    YOINK!

Took that - thanks!

so it's down to gnabry already for the sot bet

hope i've not jinxed it now but being a goal behind it should be all germany

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

mailburner wrote: »
    Cristiano Ronaldo, Kylian Mbappe & Serge Gnabry to have 1 or more shots on target each
    5/2 pp

so who lets it down?

that sure looks good...famous last words

2 of 3 up within opening 15 minutes.
    Gnabry don't let us down.

Penalty portugal

• Advertisement

And penalty France!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Trying red in French game 9/2 and greizman red at 33/1, already booked.

Trying red in French game 9/2 and greizman red at 33/1, already booked.

took that at 11/2 pp nice odds the way this is going

took greiz and lloris 50s+150s for tiny stakes

bet365

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

I'll take a small stab on ronaldo to score next and be booked , might take the shirt off if he gets the hat trick to beat the record.

Gnabry gone off.

Gnabry gone off.

useless

one sot for him now in three games

red please

Some small bets for interest

Portugal/France

Ronaldo & Mbappe to score and Pepe & Rabiot to be carded ;125/1

BTTS in both halves, 2+ corners each team in each half and 20+ booking points each team ;250/1

France to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;28/1

Portugal to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;50/1

Portugal 2-0 ;18/1

Portugal 2-1 ;10/1

Portugal 3-1 ;33/1

Draw 2-2 ;12/1

Germany/Hungary

BTTS in both halves, 2+ corners each team in each half and 20+ booking points each team ;500/1

Germany to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;40/1

Hungary to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;450/1

Need some corners!!

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

Taking Germany at 9/4 v England on Skybet

• Registered Users Posts: 15,978 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

For anyone who likes the cut of Portugal's jib, SkyBet are offering 18/1 on them to go all the way and CR7 to score 6+ goals. Considering he's on 5 already...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,055 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

England Italy final at 11/1 looks like easy money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭jacool

Lamposts wrote: »
    poo.gif

He kicked out at Busquets, they said VAR had a look. Joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

did that come in mate?

did that come in mate?

Unfortunately not :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

it must have been very close - i thought the bookings would have landed!

unlucky but a great value bet.

it must have been very close - i thought the bookings would have landed!

unlucky but a great value bet.

Yeah I've hit a couple over the years, get a good aggressive game and you stand a great chance of them landing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,535 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Paddy has Sweden at 50/1 and Danes 20/1. Can’t understand why Sweden such higher odds than Denmark - Both on easy side of draw and Sweden actually more impressive in group stages than Denmark . Anyway neither will win it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Paddy has Sweden at 50/1 and Danes 20/1. Can’t understand why Sweden such higher odds than Denmark - Both on easy side of draw and Sweden actually more impressive in group stages than Denmark . Anyway neither will win it

Sweden are 75.0 (74/1 less 2% commission) on Smarkets Betting Exchange or 70.0 (69/1 less minimum 2% commission) on Betfair Exchange.
    Denmark are 22.0 (21/1 less commission) on both Exchanges above.

belg italy france spain portugal in top half

winner of england germany must have a great chance of reaching the final especially the germans (though england are favoured by the bookies)
    the dutch look to be the next best in the bottom half to me but england and germany are there for the taking imo so it wouldn't suprise me in the least if
    the danes or the dutch went to the final

I'm only hoping lukaku can score a few more before france beat them in the semis and go on to win it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

If Denmark can touch 1/1 (evens) against Wales, you have to think that is a good opportunity to double your stake

Advertisement