Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Antepost Football Betting 2020/21

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,000 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Accas: Seville top 4/Watford to be promoted/Oxford top 6/Salford top 7
    Madrid Liga title/Norwich promoted/Peterborough top 6/Bolton promoted
    PSG league title/Inter Serie A without Juve/Atletico top 4/Leipzig top 4/Everton top half/Brentford top 6/Port Vale top half/Portsmouth top half/Notts County top 7

All three still alive going into the final weekend of the EFL season, which is pretty stellar by my standards. Last weekend's L2 results were like a message from the anti-gambling gods though, Salford, Bolton and Port Vale all losing unexpectedly.:(

Bolton's promotion now in some doubt, but that bet has a bit to run whatever happens. First one looking a very long shot at this stage. Appalingly, the PSG leg (1/8) looks like it might sink the third one. What was I thinking?:mad:

Pretty disastrous weekend for my accas, apart from Bolton winning. Late Real equaliser still just about keeps that bet alive. Really need Atletico to drop points against Sociedad now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Chelsea Top 4 Finish, Man Utd Top 6 Finish & Everton Top 10 Finish 9/5 on PP

Went pretty big on this and looks like it should come in - no thanks to Lamps.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Bet done!

Fulham Relegated 10/11
    Norwich Promoted 9/4
    Oxford Promoted 3/1
    Bolton Promoted 5/4
    Notts County Top Three 6/4
    Real Madrid To Win 4/6
    Inter Milan To Win W/O Juve 1/2
    Benfica To Win 10/11

665/1 on Bet365!

Added in Benfica after seeing the below on Betfair preview

Wish I didn't see the Benfica comment on the Betfair preview.... all the rest still alive :mad::o:rolleyes:

So coming into the home stretch, these are the outrights still alive, though the first two only barely
    POTY Bruno Fernandes

Madrid Liga title/Norwich promoted/Peterborough top 6/Bolton promoted
    Chelsea & Man Utd both top 4 finish and Fulham & West Brom to be relegated
    Few Champions League flutters to supplement the above:

Top English team: Chelsea

At least the prem acca, 450 jackpot, should hopefully ensure the season wasn't a total write-off...

• Advertisement

So coming into the home stretch, these are the outrights still alive, though the first two only barely

At least the prem acca, 450 jackpot, should hopefully ensure the season wasn't a total write-off...

Hey Chelsea came through on the double:D I'll buy you a pint the next time I see you Tommy Tuchel. So a decent return for the season as a whole.

Still waiting on Bruno for POTY I suppose, but not exactly holding my breath...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭jacool

Does anyone know what the handicap list was for the Premier League in Boylesports?
    I backed Leeds and only wondering if I got stitched up by West Ham or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

jacool wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the handicap list was for the Premier League in Boylesports?
    I backed Leeds and only wondering if I got stitched up by West Ham or something?

https://support.skybet.com/s/article/Handicap-League-Outrights

Villa and west ham I believe id imagine they are fairly similar across the board

Advertisement