Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CM16 R8-L Not firing project gun

• 13-06-2021 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Putting this up as an not firing gun,

Has not been used in years and i've no charger for it so i dont know if its even broken or just not working but if I find the battery i will include it.
    Perfect project gun or if you want to just use it for parts. Holosight not included for the moment unless a worthwhile trade
    looking to trade for a rifle or pistol
    thanks for looking

https://imgur.com/a/OT1YU0s

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Irl_Airsoft

Would you take cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭PearSofter

would prefer trade honestly

Found the original battery that came with the gun so will include it

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Tsarinacar

offer 60 euro

appreciate it but way too low, gun only needs a charger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Irl_Airsoft

So does the gun fire now? Have you tested it?

there's no reason for the gun not to be working the only reason I'm list it as non firing is because I cant test it currently

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Tsarinacar

PearSofter wrote: »
    there's no reason for the gun not to be working the only reason I'm list it as non firing is because I cant test it currently

apologies for the low ball, thought this was listed as a project gun/for parts.

Tsarinacar wrote: »
    apologies for the low ball, thought this was listed as a project gun/for parts.

no don't worry about it man its my own fault for not being clear in my first post

Advertisement