Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Tesco club card??

Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ Liam2021

Hi
    Going up north next week for work.
    Does anyone know if I can use my tesco Ireland clubcard up in Northern Ireland?

Comments

• It won't scan. I tried a few days ago.

They do clubcard only prices so to get that price I registered on tesco.com and downloaded a temporary card into my phone.

• They used to be scanable across countries.
    But I think over a year ago they split them.
    I got notification from tesco that to use the club card in other countries would be pointless and result in no benefit.

• There's great club card prices in Tesco in NI. You could ask somebody at the tills to scan their club card to avail of the cheaper prices.

• Thanks OP, I bought 2.

• Markey1 wrote: »
    There's great club card prices in Tesco in NI. You could ask somebody at the tills to scan their club card to avail of the cheaper prices.

Ive done this before - folks more than happy to collect the free points, but others night not be comfortable asking.

I ended signing up to UK Tesco Clubcard and used the An Post Addresspal UK Virtual address to get my card physical card delivered. Obviously have to pay the €6.50 fee for delivery by An Post, but saved that back in a single purchase.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement