Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco club card??

• 16-06-2021 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Hi
    Going up north next week for work.
    Does anyone know if I can use my tesco Ireland clubcard up in Northern Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

It won't scan. I tried a few days ago.

They do clubcard only prices so to get that price I registered on tesco.com and downloaded a temporary card into my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭rameire

They used to be scanable across countries.
    But I think over a year ago they split them.
    I got notification from tesco that to use the club card in other countries would be pointless and result in no benefit.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Markey1

There's great club card prices in Tesco in NI. You could ask somebody at the tills to scan their club card to avail of the cheaper prices.

Thanks OP, I bought 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭wassie

Markey1 wrote: »
    There's great club card prices in Tesco in NI. You could ask somebody at the tills to scan their club card to avail of the cheaper prices.

Ive done this before - folks more than happy to collect the free points, but others night not be comfortable asking.

I ended signing up to UK Tesco Clubcard and used the An Post Addresspal UK Virtual address to get my card physical card delivered. Obviously have to pay the €6.50 fee for delivery by An Post, but saved that back in a single purchase.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement