Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2020 Bets

Comments

Anyone on France is getting a sweat anyway.

All Germany with the odd offside goal or missed chance to kill it off being thrown in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

VAR certainly giving us a good sweat on that 4/1 anyways!

Edit: beaten to it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

rekluse wrote: »
    France Portugal 4/1 boost on PP

That will do nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,076 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    That will do nicely.

7 mins to long haha. Got over the line in the end nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Aftertiming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

0-0 in Ladbrokes shops for tonight's match was 7/1, no goalscorer was also 7/1.
    You would have got paid on the 2nd one but not on the first one!
    A lot of punters aren't aware that OG's don't count in the 1st goalscorer market.
    No goalscorer is also listed on Boyles coupons but there's none on Paddy Power coupons today.

Aftertiming.

Hopefully continues!

Paddy Power have the worst football odds of all the major bookmakers. Using them is giving away money. Boylesports are a better option if you want to stay local.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Not much appealing over the next few games bar Belgium @ 11/10 (power up). Game in Denmark, but with no Erikson tempted to go heavy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

whatnow! wrote: »
    Paddy Power have the worst football odds of all the major bookmakers. Using them is giving away money. Boylesports are a better option if you want to stay local.

Pp have the best specials

I don't think anyone was offering anywhere near 4s on Portugal France which a lot of us made money on

It may be different on singles, not sure myself.

When im doing multiple bets neither pp or Boyle's are ever best using oddschecker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,918 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Acca for the next few days covering some of my outrights:

Wales DC/Italy over 1.5/Belgium under 1.5/Ukraine under 2.5/France over 2.5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭MacDanger

rekluse wrote: »
    Not much appealing over the next few games bar Belgium @ 11/10 (power up). Game in Denmark, but with no Erikson tempted to go heavy.

Interested in this but will hold off and see how the Fin v Rus game goes this afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭tranquilo

Treble for the next couple of days:

Italy to win to nil 13/10 Have't conceded in their last 8 games and won all of them

Gareth Bale anytime goalscorer 2/1

Belgium 19/20

x13.45 returns

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Cards have been quite a fickle prop to be playing with so far but luckily I jumped off the trend very early so it hasn't cost me but it definitely seems like the refs are on a warning to keep them in pocket. Finland and Russia looks a good one for cards make or break for Russia, local derby, in st Petersburg. The lack of cards has been factored into prices but now that match day 1 is done they might become a bit more loose so I'm happy to play the price on

Each team over 1 card 4/1 365

Would oppose goals as well as I can see it being tight but 15/8 about under 1.5 seems a bit tight so will leave it alone

• Registered Users Posts: 25,348 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

£10

Russia to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 10+ booking points each team ;20/1

£5

Finland to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;150/1

£5

BTTS in both halves, 2+ corners each team in each half and 20+ booking points each team ;400/1

£5

Turkey to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;33/1

£5

Wales to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;33/1

£10

BTTS in both halves, 2+ corners each team in each half and 20+ booking points each team ;150/1

£10

Italy to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;25/1

£5

Switzerland to win, BTTS, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team ;66/1

£5

BTTS in both halves, 2+ corners each team in each half and 20+ booking points each team ;200/1

Cards have been quite a fickle prop to be playing with so far but luckily I jumped off the trend very early so it hasn't cost me but it definitely seems like the refs are on a warning to keep them in pocket. Finland and Russia looks a good one for cards make or break for Russia, local derby, in st Petersburg. The lack of cards has been factored into prices but now that match day 1 is done they might become a bit more loose so I'm happy to play the price on

Would oppose goals as well as I can see it being tight but 15/8 about under 1.5 seems a bit tight so will leave it alone

Winner. here's hoping the cards continue to flow

Back to Boyle's for another bet builder on the next game

Turkey to win 1-0 2-0 or 2-1
    Turkey take most corners
    Over 30.5 booking points
    15 min result- draw
    12/1

Also taking singles and a double on bookings

Celik 9/2
    Morrell 10/3
    Double 25/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Cards have been quite a fickle prop to be playing with so far but luckily I jumped off the trend very early so it hasn't cost me but it definitely seems like the refs are on a warning to keep them in pocket. Finland and Russia looks a good one for cards.

Good tip, should have came in way earlier than injury time. The ref was inconsistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,696 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

Looks like the Slovakia to be the lowest scorers bet a couple of us were on is dead.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Immobile sot each half at 9/2 for intetest

mailburner wrote: »
    Pp have the best specials

I don't think anyone was offering anywhere near 4s on Portugal France which a lot of us made money on

It may be different on singles, not sure myself.

When im doing multiple bets neither pp or Boyle's are ever best using oddschecker.

You gave one example of a boosted special offer but overall if you compare all your bets at boylesports odds versus Paddy power odds I'm pretty sure you would have more money in the end with boylesports.

• Advertisement

Leonardo Bonucci & Giorgio Chiellini each to have 1 or more headed shots on target
    80/1

Leonardo Bonucci 2 or more headed shots on target
    150/1

Giorgio Chiellini 2 or more headed shots on target
    150/1

Few silly punts as they are both dangerous from set pieces

Insigne will be my main angle he's a shot machine on the right night and expecting italy to dominate again.

Big stake on him for 4+ shots @evens
    5+ 12/5
    6+ 5/1

Do think there is plenty of value in the Italians on the handicap with the swiss travelling from Baku and playing on Saturday but have enough involvement on them not qualifying so will leave it alone

• Registered Users Posts: 25,348 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

£5

Insigne to score, over 2.5 goals, 11+ match corners and Xhaka to be carded ;33/1

£5

Immobile & Embolo to score, 3+ corners each team and Jorginho & Schar to be carded ;350/1

£10

Immobile 2+ shots on target and Shaqiri 1+ shot on target (was 5/2) ;5/1

You gave one example of a boosted special offer but overall if you compare all your bets at boylesports odds versus Paddy power odds I'm pretty sure you would have more money in the end with boylesports.

I always take best prices, have accounts with everyone and mostly only use pp for their specials.
    I rarely use boyles as they rarely come out on top using oddschecker.
    It's mostly hills betv unib bet365 for me if singles.

The vast majority of my bets on pp are enhancements and their enhancements like the one I gave were consistently best priced throughout the prem season.

For something like bookings pp are shocking as are boyles. almost always go to bet365 especially for in play odds

Look at booking odds tomorrow for denmark belg game with pp and boyles and they are very similiar (both crap)
    bet365 much better in comparison

The occasion freebet is nice also, even the the likes of the immobile sot at evens if only for a tenner which you don't see on boyles though they did boost italy to evens for a tenner in their opener

It all adds up, boyles give me nothing in comparison to pp/betv/bet365

• Registered Users Posts: 16,511 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I don't use Boyles much but they do have some decent specials.
    Today was Wales to score a goal @ evs.The stake is usually low ,today it was €11.50 .
    They did a lot of money back as free bet ,if your selection loses as well (max 10 ).

I think the only way to do it is to be able shop around.

It's a very small percentage of bettors that odds shop and have accounts at multiple bookmakers which they actively use.

Paddy Power suck in the normal bettor with some particular special offer that requires multiple things to happen and just eat them with poor odds on the normal bets.

I'm very anti paddy power as you can tell because I'm aware of their business model and how they exploit novice bettors and quickly ban anyone that looks like they will make a profit long term based on betting patterns such as betting on odds that subsequently drop regularly and bet a sensible percentage of the bankroll.

I'm very anti paddy power as you can tell because I'm aware of their business model and how they exploit novice bettors and quickly ban anyone that looks like they will make a profit long term based on betting patterns such as betting on odds that subsequently drop regularly and bet a sensible percentage of the bankroll.

Do they not all do this or at least most of them?
    I've a feeling they are the worst for this alright as were ladbrokes in
    my experience with them.

I'm on my third pp account

My first one was restricted for arbing
    My second one was restricted because I went on a winning streak that
    lasted a few months
    I wasn't winning big but was winning consistently and most of my losing
    bets at the time were with other bookies.
    My max stake then just happened to be a fiver as a result and I couldn't even
    get a fiver on with ladbrokes on a 5/1 soccer bet
    I'm on my second lads account with a different date of birth, address etc but I don't use them much.

I lost sky also can couldn't restart with them as their verification is
    a lot stricter

I do think restricting accounts shouldn't be allowed though but with no regulations in place they can do what they want.

I'm guessing some here have one or two accounts alright.
    I'm betting a long time though and it kills me to take a shorter price on something so I've availed
    of all the opening offers.

edit, apologies mods I've gone way off topic feel free to delete if necessary

• Registered Users Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭MacDanger

I don't think Denmark will be good enough to trouble Belgium without Eriksen

Belgium to win @evens
    Belgium-1 @ 3/1 (with a power up)

Holland Ukraine and Belgium all to win 6/1 on PP. Very tempted by that one especially as I chickened out of going for the three winners yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Holland Ukraine and Belgium all to win 6/1 on PP. Very tempted by that one especially as I chickened out of going for the three winners yesterday.

Taking that myself.

Tempted to put the rest of my collective winnings so far on Belgium at evens.

• Advertisement

I saw that treble, 8/1 or 10/1 and thought of Wales and didn't take it- typical.

On todays 6/1

Advertisement