Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ultimate Battle of Britain and Ireland

1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,273 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

quickbeam wrote: »
    FYP. I don't get the love for Scilly. Marshall Islands is great though, but Scilly, apart from some colour similarities isn't really that similar as they're in very different proportions.

To be fair, Nottinghamshire would have rounded out my top three. What makes the Scilly flag so appealing is more than just similar colours to the Marshall Islands though. They've taken the much used cross design and given it two colours, which is unusual, and then added their little constellation of islands as a little local flourish. It's well thought out and pleasing to the eye. Well my eye anyway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Actually love the Tierra Del Fuego one myself, the blue and orange one with the white Albatross. Be interesting if they meet in the future Ultimate Ultimate Tournament!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I do like the Tierra del Fuego flag. Would be right up there with the Marshalls actually.

Advertisement