Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Euro 2020 Bets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Free bet builder , Kane anytime, Brozovic booked , England over 0.5 cards, England over 3.5 corners 11/1

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

on above bet also

two free fivers then on

brozovic first card 9/1 365

brozovic card kane two or more sot/kane anytime gs 8/1 pp

• Registered Users Posts: 25,396 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

£5 win

BTTS in both halves
    2+ corners each team in each half
    20+ booking points each team 
    ;200/1

£5 win

Croatia to win
    BTTS
    4+ corners each team
    ;100/1

£10

England to win
    BTTS
    4+ corners each team
    ;25/1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

€5 freebie on a 300-1 accy, it's been a while

Over 2 goals
    BTTS
    Trippier and Gvadriol to be booked
    Over 9 corners
    Kane to score anytime

I always waste these feckin 5er free bets

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Do not fancy Kane mount modric sot pp special 7/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,079 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

bassy wrote: »

I stuck on tenner on it ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,535 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

I thought paddy p was giving free bet for every shot on target by your top scorer bet? Lukaku had two goals yesterday and I haven’t received free bet

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭geminiman63

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    I thought paddy p was giving free bet for every shot on target by your top scorer bet? Lukaku had two goals yesterday and I haven’t received free bet

I got my two free €1 bets with Paddy Power from last nights game.

I stuck on tenner on it ha.

Terrible game.

Paddy is a wise auld whore

Terrible game.

Paddy is a wise auld whore

Yep you think I would of learned from previous years haha.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 40,953 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Taking Croatia win @6/1

Also win cast
    Perosic 1st and Croatia win @34s

• Registered Users Posts: 3,708 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I've the free bet on under 2.5 goals and MaGuire to have a SOT. Long shot :D

Just Mount and Kane left! Haha.

Just Mount and Kane left! Haha.

Is Kane playing ?? Lol

Is Kane playing ?? Lol

He might be hurt here. In so many bets for people going forward myself included.

Think he's alright!

Kane absolutely useless and completely out the game today. That's not good going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭hobie21

It came in right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Jumping on the shot train for Denmark Finland concede a fair few shots and in Copenhagen I expect denmark to have them pinned in for long periods.

Decent sized stake on 16 or more at 5/6 and lowering the stakes as the prices go up all the way to 22 or more at 17/2

Was a far from enjoyable watch but the full house lands as the Danes finish with 22 shots.

Thinking along the same lines for Austria.. expect macedonia to pack in and try and play on the counter. Same type of bet again with a chunky stake on 15 or more shots for Austria going all the way up to 21 @13/1

I also have it in my head that centre back martin hinteraager is a big threat from set pieces can't recall why I think this but there is some nice prices about him so having a pop on 2 or more shots @7/2 1 on target 7/2 and an anytime goal at 19/1

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭scouttio

Kalajdzic to score for Austria, 2.62 to score on bet365. Good form last season for Stuttgart.

And yes I had to check that spelling at least twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aidan Harney

Dr. Bre wrote: »

It's your first of those bets only, so if you've two done, with lukaku being after the initial one then you could be goosed.
    Is my take on it.
    Not relevant if you've just lukaku on and no other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Dr. Bre wrote:

Only if u bet 10e on Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Was a far from enjoyable watch but the full house lands as the Danes finish with 22 shots.

Thinking along the same lines for Austria.. expect macedonia to pack in and try and play on the counter. Same type of bet again with a chunky stake on 15 or more shots for Austria going all the way up to 21 @13/1

I also have it in my head that centre back martin hinteraager is a big threat from set pieces can't recall why I think this but there is some nice prices about him so having a pop on 2 or more shots @7/2 1 on target 7/2 and an anytime goal at 19/1

Piss poor from the austrians very hesitant to have a pop had more than enough possession in the final third. Gave back a bit of the house money I was playing with on that one.

Happy to oppose the dutch as I have said previously in the thread. Banners flown over training asking de boer to ditch the 5-3-2 but he hasn't listened.

Both teams over .5 cards and ukraine draw double chance is a tasty 11/4 with 365

Ref is quite card happy too so doing doubles and trebles on

Zinchenko 5/1
    De roon 3/1
    Dumfries 10/3

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Ukraine @7.2

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

inforfun wrote: »
    Ukraine @7.2

Welcome back :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I see the PP special of Depay, Yarmalenko and Yaremchuk each 1 or more sot at 4/1 has come in before 30 mins.

Surely the earliest for 3 different players.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I see the PP special of Depay, Yarmalenko and Yaremchuk each 1 or more sot at 4/1 has come in before 30 mins.

Yep, same.

Though aftertiming?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,979 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Basq wrote: »
    Yep, same.

Though aftertiming?

055a0a26-90fc-48ec-bb06-8ac3b99425b3_text.gif

Basq wrote: »
    Yep, same.

Though aftertiming?

:D

Wasn't on it, always have a look at the specials pre match but never heard of Yaremchuk :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

ShamoBuc wrote: »

I thought it was depay yarmalenko and wijnaldum

Not that I can check as I wasn't on it either...never even considered it

• Advertisement

mailburner wrote: »
    I thought it was depay yarmalenko and wijnaldum

Not that I can check as I wasn't on it either...never even considered it

I would have taken that - which would have won also in the first half.

Advertisement