Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Return to office again

• 07-06-2021 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Our employer has advised we will be returning to office gradually in the next couple if weeks.In previous meeting management were open to Hybrid model but are starting to change their tune.We will be lucky to get day or two at home .Any other companies similar?I have long commute and have worked harder at home so not looking forward to return.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,943 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

fire_man wrote: »
    Our employer has advised we will be returning to office gradually in the next couple if weeks.In previous meeting management were open to Hybrid model but are starting to change their tune.We will be lucky to get day or two at home .Any other companies similar?I have long commute and have worked harder at home so not looking forward to return.

Similar to yourself.

More or less told we are all to return soon. WFH is not an option in future, except in extreme circumstances or if you are a close contact.

Will certainly change things for me. Main one is needing to get kids minded a bit before and after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭fire_man

I think we will get one or maybe two days but before they were advising could be 4 at home starting off.

Advertisement