Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Some BADASS thing you wanted to do in a game but the game code actually barred you

• 04-06-2021 3:29pm

For me, it was in Sims 3, trying to get the Grim Reaper fall in love and go to bed with my Sim, a female.

No, sadly by the time I got to Playing Sims 3 I could not do this.

About 2 years ago, there was a mission set up against the Thargoids in Elite Dangerous.

This too was stopped by the game developers, much to the chagrin of a few seasoned gamers.

Comments

Let me pet the damn dog

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I just wanted to use a phoenix down on Aeris :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Pull my sword/gun/fists out and kill that smug, evil looking dude who joined our party but totes swears he wont betray us as we enter the villains lair....a villain nobody knows anything about except that he is smug and evil.

Pause during the cutscene where my character took a single punch and is flailing around on the ground near death, eat 17 cheese wedges/23 raw corns stalks/58 pieces of questionable raw meat, to fully heal and be able to fight back, right?

Drive a car through several buildings/lampposts/billboards/other cars in a chase sequence and then escape by driving through one single thin tree/bush.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,215 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Go balls out as Raiden in MGS2 when he's in the nuddy and take on the Tengu soldiers, rather than having to hide his shame and sneak around them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,547 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Walk past a chicken without any harm coming to it. I don't want to, they just always seem to be in the way. Then, well, we all know what happens...

*gets distant, traumatised look*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,329 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Bang make love to Triss and Yennefer at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,389 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Penn wrote: »
    Go balls out as Raiden in MGS2 when he's in the nuddy and take on the Tengu soldiers, rather than having to hide his shame and sneak around them.

Play the rest of MGS2 as Snake :(

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

Open doors in resident evil, how hard is it to Kick a door with a simple lock.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Get past these doors

E7F0A6B35DA6E28A27B5EABB9C276B0867E16CF3

• Registered Users Posts: 34,389 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

nudity.jpg

• Advertisement

^^^^^^^^^^^^nsfw, no?

Just saying

Advertisement