Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pokerface92

John_Snow wrote: »
    Hi all,

can anyone PM me a number for Christine Holohan in Portlaoise,
    thanks.

Save your money and don’t bother with her. USELESS!

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

hi.
    have any of you gone to a P/M & for them to tell you that your partner needs to come see them? & has your partner gone after you told them?
    just looking to see if this common thing with P/M

• Registered Users Posts: 3 chififa

Has anyone visited Madam Pearl?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Bredabe

chififa wrote: »
    Has anyone visited Madam Pearl?
    We went but it was so recently that it's too soon to tell, I refused as I always do the mediumship part of the reading and she seemed surprised. The reading seemed short for the money, but the crowd with me seemed happy enough. She was younger than I expected her to be.

jackrussel wrote: »
    hi.
    have any of you gone to a P/M & for them to tell you that your partner needs to come see them? & has your partner gone after you told them?
    just looking to see if this common thing with P/M

It's not happened to me, but I hear it a great scam to double business, makes ppl insecure and partner goes to keep the peace. Not something I believe would come out in a reading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 a1994f

neesheen wrote: »
    Hi All, I'm looking for a number for Ursula in Clarehall and Marjorie. Not sire where she's based.

Thanks,

Neesh

Hi Neesh,

Did you happen to get either of Ursula or Marjorie’s numbers?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jayco301

Hi, do you have Marjorie’s contact number?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Anyone have the number for Marjorie also? much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Steviekins

Anyone know any good psychics /mediums in meath Louth or north county Dublin.
    Please need guidance list at min

Steviekins wrote: »

My girls loved Patricia Weston outside of skerries for their readings. I think she is findable on google.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭emilymemily

Steviekins wrote: »

Mags and Frances in Louth, I heard they are very good although havnt been to either of them myself.
    I can pm you their number if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LISAMC38

Hi, could I please ask someone to pm me a number for Marjorie in Clondalkin? I heard she was good? TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 14 littlelizard

Hi, could some one send me the number for Marjorie in clondalkin, I would really appreciate it xx

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭emilymemily

I had an appointment with Margret - one of the Bryanstown sisters, after waiting 6 months I got a text message the morning of the appointment to say it was cancelled and to get in touch if I want to reschedule. I rang the number a few days later but the numbers been disconnected. This seems to happen regularly with them as I hear it from people all the time, anyone know why? They must spend a fortune on new sim cards.
    Does anyone have a recent number for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Clairebear500

Hi, I would also be so grateful if someone could please PM me Marjorie's number?

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭tamara25

I had a very dissapointing reading with Fiona Faery today. I paid 60 euro for a mediumship reading which is basically her giving me messages from spirit/family members who have passed over. It lasted about 30 minutes & all she did was describe my parents personalities. At the end I wanted to ask a few questions & she said the time was up & the next person was waiting outside... she mentioned about going into her Instagram page if I needed answers to any questions I had. She is definitely very money motivated & wanted me out as quick as possible at the end. I would not recommend her at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kelly0412

dec1612 wrote: »
    Lookin for a contact number fs a Mary Clarke, knockmore Ballina. She was excellent. Would be greatful.
    Did you find a contact for Mary Clarke, I have been searching and I can't find it. I would love a reading

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭tamara25

Is Victoria Mary Clarke the same person? If it is there is a mobile number on her website

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sandraq17

I'm looking for Marjorie number if anyone has it .
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Billa111

Hallo..I'm looking for Majorie's phone number.. thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Billa111

Hallo..I'm looking for Majorie's phone number.. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MindfulWisdom

Hi!
    Does anyone know how to contact and book a reading with Christine Houlihan?
    Will she do a Skype or telephone reading?
    She used to work in Portlaoise years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Wallifer90

Hi
    Has anyone got a number for Marjorie in Clondalkin please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Catlikescats5

Hi guys, hope everyone is keeping well! I’m just wondering if anyone has a number for Anne Jensen, or any information about her; would you recommend?
    Thank you in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rebeki86

Did you get Ursula's number? I've been looking for it too 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nini234

Hi just wondering did you get a number for her ? I've been to her sister about 10 years ago and she got alot spot on and want to go back

If anyone has number for Francis one of sisters in drogheda could you pop it onto me please

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Squigy

Yes I would like the number of the sisters too thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭lillycakes2

Could anyone send me the number for the white witch in Cobh please ? (Helen Barrett) Thanks 🙏

• Registered Users Posts: 1 FelixChan

I have never heard of any good psychics in Dublin. You're better off finding a professional who does online consultations. That way you have a better chance of getting quality help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Magic73

Hi can I get Christine's no

Advertisement