Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mature entry Medicine 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 melody15

Jpw20 wrote: »
    Also been waitlisted for UCC, anyone know how many places there are in UCC ?

Yes, I think they have around 4-5 places.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Pharmabud

melody15 wrote: »
    Yes, I think they have around 4-5 places.

I asked them and they said 4 places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭JackTC

Pharmabud wrote: »
    I asked them and they said 4 places.

How many applicants would they get roughly did they mention?

JackTC wrote: »
    How many applicants would they get roughly did they mention?

I didn’t ask , didn’t really want to push it too far at that stage being honest.

Did anyone here receive an offer from UCC?

• Advertisement

melody15 wrote: »
    Did anyone here receive an offer from UCC?

I did to be honest, I didn’t know whether to say or not seeing as I didn’t view the thread until everyone had said they were on the waiting list. If it gives you all some hope I have RCSI and trinity higher on my cao list so if I receive an offer from either there’ll be a place in UCC going

• Registered Users Posts: 38 eua19r1

I did to be honest, I didn’t know whether to say or not seeing as I didn’t view the thread until everyone had said they were on the waiting list. If it gives you all some hope I have RCSI and trinity higher on my cao list so if I receive an offer from either there’ll be a place in UCC going
    Congratulations on getting a spot, rcsi offers should be out next week it seems.

eua19r1 wrote: »
    Congratulations on getting a spot, rcsi offers should be out next week it seems.
    Thanks a million, it seemed from today they were going to decide who gets an offer in RCSI by end of week and let people know next week as you said alright

That’s great, congratulations! Good luck with the RCSI results too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 yowyow

Congratulations and well done!

Good luck with the offers everyone.

• Advertisement

yowyow wrote: »

Best of luck to everyone. Hopefully there’s enough places for all of us in RCSI :-)

Best of luck to everyone. Hopefully there’s enough places for all of us in RCSI :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 orello92

Congrats to everyone on getting their places. And to those waiting on other offers, I hope it works out for ye. I have an offer for UCC. Any other matures who have a spot in UCC feel free to drop me a message. Cheers

orello92 wrote: »
    Congrats to everyone on getting their places. And to those waiting on other offers, I hope it works out for ye. I have an offer for UCC. Any other matures who have a spot in UCC feel free to drop me a message. Cheers

Congratulations! Did you happen to be interviewed by RCSI as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jpw20

Has anyone heard back from RCSI yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Duffleboxie

Didn’t get a formal acceptance/rejection letter yet but got a generic email from the dean telling me what to expect for the year ahead. Anyone else get that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cl0.123

I got the same. Very unclear, I am hoping for a follow up email.

Cl0.123 wrote: »
    I got the same. Very unclear, I am hoping for a follow up email.

I got same, hope it’s a signal for us all that we are about to get a formal offer. Best of luck to everyone

Would love to hear if anyone didn’t get that email from RCSI this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 arkeda

Just to say I got that email and I didn't even interview for RCSI. They sent a follow up email confirming it was an error.

• Advertisement

arkeda wrote: »
    Just to say I got that email and I didn't even interview for RCSI. They sent a follow up email confirming it was an error.

Thanks for letting us know!! Hashtag devo

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HandsomeDragon

Got an offer from Ballyfermot College of Further Education! Happy days! Looking forward to being a consultant!

Got an offer from Ballyfermot College of Further Education! Happy days! Looking forward to being a consultant!

Hahahah delighted for you!!! Hope mines just lost in the post!!

RCSI emails are out , best of luck Everyone

Jpw20 wrote: »
    RCSI emails are out , best of luck Everyone

Received my offer from RCSI! Good luck everyone and hope to see you all on campus!

Received my offer from RCSI! Good luck everyone and hope to see you all on campus!

Huge congratulations, me too. Best of luck to everyone else

Huge congratulations, me too. Best of luck to everyone else

Congratulations to all of you! :D that’s amazing

Did anyone that received an offer for RCSI also apply for GEM or Trinity? What’s your preference?

Congratulations all , Also got my offer for RCSI, delighted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Cl0.123

I received an offer from RCSI too! Congratulations everyone and best of luck anyone still waiting. I applied to both GEM and Mature but will be accepting the Mature offer as RCSI is my first choice. Looking forward to meeting you all in September!

Advertisement