Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases 2.0 - Mod note in first post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Im so tempted to buy this dress but im nearly 33 and think it might be a bit too young for me!
    https://www.zalando.ie/hollister-co-bare-short-dress-day-dress-lavender-h0421c03u-i11.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Im so tempted to buy this dress but im nearly 33 and think it might be a bit too young for me!
    https://www.zalando.ie/hollister-co-bare-short-dress-day-dress-lavender-h0421c03u-i11.html

Life's too short, buy it!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭LilacNails

Definitely not too young airy fairy... Get get get get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Done! I didnt need much convincing.
    I think it could be nice with a tan and some converse or sandels from Pennys, hopefully we get a bit of a summer so I can actually get to wear it!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Twee. wrote: »
    B
    And two tees. I normally live in plain tees for summer but wanted something a little more interesting this year so will give these a go.

Both going back, miles too big!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

1778927060_main.jpg

I bought a pair of basic Tevas yesterday in Schuh. Worked out at €50.40 with 10% student discount.
    Of course the next day its absolutely brutal outside!:pac:
    I'm considering picking up one of the colored pairs over the next few weeks if these stay as comfortable as they feel around the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Tevas are brilliant. I did whole month of inter railing around Europe in them in mid nineties. I don't think they changed much since then and for me they are even more comfortable than Birkenstocks.

As someone eyeing up Tevas the last while, and lives in Birkenstocks in the summer usually... SOLD!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I bought these trousers in Dunnes as I'd seen really similar ones on Zara for a lot more! The Dunnes ones are only €20. I got mine in a size 10 and they fit perfectly. They are a lovely fit. I intend to wear casually with trainers.
    https://www.dunnesstores.com/p/tailored-check-jogger/8516680

8516680_grey.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,188 ✭✭✭jos28

Oohh, love those trousers. I'm back in work so they'd be perfect, cheers !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

jos28 wrote: »
    Oohh, love those trousers. I'm back in work so they'd be perfect, cheers !

they are very comfortable, the back has an elastic waist. They are a little long on me, but I like rolling up trousers/jeans on the leg and wear casually. I might check out if they have any more as I was rushing when I got them. They have an identical pair on Zara which are way more expensive!

I got this Helen Steele hoodie in Dunnes yesterday, reduced to €12 (from 30!). There were only XSmall left, but they looked like a big fit and it fits just right. I think, a small or medium would have been too baggy/wide.

Its lovely on with black skinny jeans and very comfy. They seem to be sold out online so just what's left in store.

9640305_charcoal_1.jpg

Picked these up with Asos 20% off, thinking they'll be a good all-rounder for summer. Block heel, not too high.

22906021-3?$n_640w$&wid=513&fit=constrain

And these jeans I'd been eyeing up, they went on sale and the discount worked on top of that. God bless the wishlist feature! I load it up and wait for my moment when the codes strike :pac:

23047204-1-midwash?$n_640w$&wid=513&fit=constrain

I got these from Safura.ie (they have a local shop where I am, but sold out of the green ones). They are too long for me, so I dropped them in to the alteration shop to get them turned up a bit.

https://www.safura.ie/jeans?product_id=1511
    20210602_152541-400x600h.jpg

I got two tops from ASOS in their sale. I haven't ordered from them in a while as I was annoyed at their really slow refunds, but I am finding it hard to get anything I like in shops since they opened and online so I had to order!

Oasis tshirt reduced to €6.95!

22001779-1-multiwhite?$n_640w$&wid=513&fit=constrain
    https://www.asos.com/oasis/oasis-stripe-t-shirt-in-white/prd/22003190?custref=91161&affid=25199&channelref=email&orderref=629368673

https://www.asos.com/asos-design/asos-design-smock-top-in-charcoal-stripe/prd/22044379?custref=91161&affid=25199&channelref=email&orderref=629368673
    22044229-1-charcoal?$n_640w$&wid=513&fit=constrain

I got this jacket in DV8 today, reduced from €39.99 to €11.95! Its nice an lightweight for summer!

Katy-lilfe-short-zipper-jacket-argan-oil-28982-p.jpg?w=750&h=1000&v=1

I got this creamy/white sweatshirt in Dunnes today. https://www.dunnesstores.com/p/gallery-odessa-sweater/2560927
    2560927_ivory.jpg

I also got this black tshirt in Dunnes with embroidered neckline. I can't seem to get the image to save so just have the link to the site
    https://www.dunnesstores.com/p/embroidered-neckline-tee/8158730?colour=Black

I ordered these from the Una Healy website. I had actually ordered them from a different shoe shop online about a week ago in the pink trim colour, but they are very small fitting, so my usual size 6 was more like a 5 and I had to send them back. They didn't have a size 7 so I decided to order directly from her own website. They seemed like lovely quality when I got them and look fab. The grey is a nice colour too.

https://www.unahealyoriginal.com/collection/ss21/never-see-me-cry-tidal-film
    never_see_me_cry_tidal_flame.jpg?itok=i9xFsGye

I had to return the Una Healy trainers. They are very bad fittings, they run much too small. The 7 was a big snug too and they come up quite high at the back and it felt uncomfortable. I didn't want to risk it and never wear them! They look lovely, but not a great fit.

Picked these up in the Adidas sale. I don't think I'll be in heels much this year so I can at least have a little bit of extra height in my runners!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Bought a few bits and pieces over the last while...

I don't have any midi dresses - I'm not sure if the style suits me (fingers crossed that these two are somewhat flattering).

Vero Moda

ONLY Floral Midi dress

I also bought a pair of ankle boots and printed trousers :)

Paisley print trousers from ONLY

Biker ankle boots from Les Tropéziennes

• Advertisement

Those boots are gorgeous! Do you have a link to them?

I got a few things on Asos in their sale. I wasn't planning to get anything!

These Toms espadrilles were reduced to €26.95 from €70.99! I have a pair of Toms that I wear a lot in the summer and they are so comfy! Toms alpargata rope espadrilles in grey | ASOS

These gym leggings. they have a tie waist which i like, but I have no luck with leggings fitting me, or that I like, so chances are they may be returned!

And this jumper (mental in a heatwave I know!). I have been looking at it for a while and its reduced to €12 so just getting it for the winter! ASOS DESIGN oversize jumper with stripes in blue | ASOS

I picked up this dress for 22 euro in New Look. I've a few people coming over to my garden on Saturday (weather permitting) for my birthday and figured this would do the job.

I've been eating rings around myself and wanted something that would hide a multitude of my sins.

My ASOS order arrived and nothing to send back! The leggings are nice on, my only complaint is the waist band could do with a bit more support for the tummy, but at least it has a tie waist so no slipping (already tried out in the gym!). Love the jumper and the Toms shoes are lovely, although its been to rainy to wear them yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

Any ideas what to wear with this, love the colour mix and small print, would love to do something different like pick up one of the colours like the reds , blues or even yellow

I bought these cuffed tencel joggers in Dunnes a few days ago. They are so comfortable on! Only €15. Seem to be sold out online, but I got mine in my local store.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Sir_Name

I love those, I got a similar pair in mint velvet which were reduced to €35 which was a steal!

Recently purchased a few linen shirts in the KM sale - good quality and bought a size up so I can wear oversized or tie at the waist.

I also buy one or two big ticket items a year and I finally splurged on a pair of boots I have been coveting the last few years. They're so comfy, I think I will get a lot wear out of them in the summer and winter. Ii am glad I followed advise to run a 1/2 size down!

https://www.net-a-porter.com/en-ae/shop/product/chloe/shoes/ankle/susanna-studded-leather-ankle-boots/17957409491207072?cm_mmc=Google-ProductSearch-UAE--c-_-NAP_EN_UAE_PLA-_-NAP+-+AE+-+GS+-+Smart+Shopping--Ad+group_INTL&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsoOQ9P-q8gIVl-F3Ch3x-A-cEAQYASABEgIYRvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

The days have been a bit dreary so got myself a new pair of boots to brighten it up. Schuh were doing 20% off for students and these were in a kids size so worked out at 70 euro. They're handier than my usual docs with the zip and they're different to anything I own.

I haven't bought much recently. I got a couple of jumpers in Penney's but I can't find any images for them. I got this on Zara tonight (the stripe addiction continues! lol)

STRIPED SWEATER - striped | ZARA Ireland

• Advertisement

I have to return the Zara sweater. I'm so disappointed! Its lovely but its too short on me and the neck is very tight, which would just annoy me. Such a shame!

Advertisement