Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jersey Raffle Advice

• 25-05-2021 7:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys
    In a week or 2 I will move from my cycling fundraiser to a raffle of a jersey that was donated to me. It a signed young rider jersey from Tadaj Pogacar from 2020 TDF. Currently its in the shop getting framed.

I am thinking of using idonate again to handle the funds but what is the best, and easiest way to get the raffle out to the entire cycling community, like clubs, individuals etc. I was going to auction it but I think giving everyone a chance to win it would be better.

Any advise or contacts is very much appreciated.

Proceeds with go to Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

The last raffle I was at, was very interesting because the people that ran the raffle actually won it! So its not unusual for that to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

I will be running the raffle some how but wont be entering..

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Mr. Cats

bazermc wrote: »
    The last raffle I was at, was very interesting because the people that ran the raffle actually won it! So its not unusual for that to happen

Was it these guys by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Mr. Cats wrote: »
    Was it these guys by any chance?

Yes it was those guys. How did you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I can't help with your question but please let me know how and when I can buy a few raffle tickets. Great cause and great prize.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

crosstownk wrote: »
    I can't help with your question but please let me know how and when I can buy a few raffle tickets. Great cause and great prize.

Thanks . I wiill make a new post with a link to idonate page.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Mr. Cats

You could ask the guys on stickybottle.com if they would feature it. I think it’s fairly widely read. It’s a great prize so they might do a story on that basis and you would get some promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭this.lad

bazermc wrote: »

I want number 11, but I'll hold it right way up.

Advertisement