Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui Night Warrior 1911

• 19-05-2021 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I have a TM Night Warrior for sale, good as new. Bought it for Christmas and haven’t gotten a chance to take it to the field yet, and I’m selling as I’m moving towards a larger GBB and need money for magazines. Even has the original bag of BBs in the box, as if it was right off the shelf in store.

Fires at 300 fps on .20s with green gas.

Looking for €130 as it has barely been touched, can post at buyer’s expense. Located in Meath/Dublin area

Images - https://imgur.com/a/5YHNLlk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭simon2581

Ill give you €90 for it and ill pick up today.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭LukasZak

simon2581 wrote: »
    Ill give you €90 for it and ill pick up today.

Sorry, that’s too low. The lowest I can drop to is €120 as it is practically unused, bought for €170 from airsofteire https://airsofteire.com/products/tokyo-marui-night-warrior

LukasZak wrote: »
    Sorry, that’s too low. The lowest I can drop to is €120 as it is practically unused, bought for €170 from airsofteire https://airsofteire.com/products/tokyo-marui-night-warrior

You can buy it in a brand new one in hobby airsoft for €150 now...

Offer still stands let me know cheers

You can buy it in a brand new one in hobby airsoft for €150 now...

Offer still stands let me know cheers

That is true however €30 below store bought for the exact same thing seems reasonable to me. I appreciate your offer, but will have to decline.

That is true however €30 below store bought for the exact same thing seems reasonable to me. I appreciate your offer, but will have to decline.

Max ill go it 100... i know its in good nick and all but at the end of the day its a 2nd hand pistol that's 5months old..

• Advertisement

Max ill go it 100... i know its in good nick and all but at the end of the day its a 2nd hand pistol that's 5months old..

I’ll meet you in the middle @ €110

I’ll meet you in the middle @ €110

Not moving off €100...

Not moving off €100...

In that case thanks for the offer, but I’ll have to hold off. Have a good one

In that case thanks for the offer, but I’ll have to hold off. Have a good one

Ok ill take off u for 110... can i collect in the morning

Ok ill take off u for 110... can i collect in the morning

To pms

• Advertisement

To pms

SOLD, could mods please mark accordingly, thanks

Advertisement