Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness - Netflix

• 16-04-2021 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60,278 ✭✭✭✭

Drops in July

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,278 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wonder how this will do. It seems to be canon which may put people who haven't played the games off of it if they haven't played the games

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Is it worth watching the trailer from a Movies-only background?

Like.. is it the game story from scratch or picking up somewhere in the middle or well into the game story?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Which movies? The Milla Jovovich ones?
    The 3 animated movies are on netflix which are also canon, if you want to check those out. (For some reason the first one doesn't have the English dub)
    I've only played the first 2 games but was okay for the first film. Still need to watch the other 2.
    Seems you can probably get away with knowing the basics: virus, evil corporation, Leon, Claire.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I skimmed the wiki
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil#Animated_films

I'll eh.. try to get around to the animated films then: Resident Evil: Degeneration, Resident Evil: Damnation, and Resident Evil: Vendetta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,278 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The opening 3 minutes, It drops July 8th.

Looks great.

Advertisement