Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't want the vaccine?

Options
  • 19-05-2021 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Firstly,

I would like to clarify that I am NOT an anti-vaxxer or a conspiracy theorist.

I am in my early 30s and I just don't want to take it ? I don't feel like putting something in my body that I know very little about. Apparently clinical trials are not over until 2023.

I also looked up SM-102 which is a lipid ingredient in the Moderna Vaccine and that cause cancer, fertility issues and damage to the nervous system. That's just one ingredient!

Similar applies to other Pfizer. AstraZ actually seems quite fine in comparison.

[source] caymanchem.com/product/33474/sm-102 (see pdf)
    [source] hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/

Comments

Don’t take the vaccine, get Covid, transmit Covid.
    Not taking it won’t make you safer, but make you a danger to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Connavar

Do you ever take paracetomol, ibprofen, or any other common drug.
    Take a look at their ingredients in the same way and see what you find...

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JaCrispy

I don't feel like putting something in my body that I know very little about.

Do your know the ins and outs of the MMR jab you probably got, any medication you have taken or every ingredient in the last meal that you ate?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

= I don't feel like putting something in my body that I know very little about

have you ever eaten sausages ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Your first sentence really should have the conjunction "but" on the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

would you like some Polio?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 carasco_rasco

Don’t take the vaccine, get Covid, transmit Covid.
    Not taking it won’t make you safer, but make you a danger to others.

I understand the point you are making but you also have to look at the bigger picture . I actually had Covid, it wasn't an issue for me at all. The vaccine also doesn't stop transmission. It just stops you from getting severely sick with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

I understand the point you are making but you also have to look at the bigger picture . I actually had Covid, it wasn't an issue for me at all. The vaccine also doesn't stop transmission. It just stops you from getting severely sick with it.

factually incorrect.

mass vaccination programmes are not centered around the individual but society at large.

This is why we have the controversy surrounding the parents who won't inoculate their children against the likes of measles ... this affects society at large.

Also - there are people who can't receive a vaccine on medical grounds and thus need to be protected by everyone else being vaccinated

ED E wrote: »

why all the hate ? I am just expressing my opinions. Just because they are different to yours doesnt give you the right throw abuse at me

• Advertisement

whippet wrote: »
    factually incorrect.

mass vaccination programmes are not centered around the individual but society at large.

This is why we have the controversy surrounding the parents who won't inoculate their children against the likes of measles ... this affects society at large.

Also - there are people who can't receive a vaccine on medical grounds and thus need to be protected by everyone else being vaccinated

can you provide a source for your statements? are you a medical professional ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭granturismo

I also looked up SM-102 which is a lipid ingredient in the Moderna Vaccine and that cause cancer, fertility issues and damage to the nervous system. That's just one ingredient!

[source] caymanchem.com/product/33474/sm-102 (see pdf)
    [source] hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/

Look up the components for coca cola, it contains one component that is 'harmful if swallowed' ' IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/ doctor if you feel
    unwell
    . Rinse mouth' and another that is 'Harmful if swallowed.
    and Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
    '.

These are hazards for caffeine at 99% and phosphoric acid at 85%. Coco cola does not have these components at these concentrations so it is safe to drink from that perspective.

You need to understand the safety of the overall product. The individual hazards of individual components at 100% or higher concentrations than the product are irrelevant.

There is a 'Covid vaccines safety' thread in the Conspiracy Theories forum.

Just putting it out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

why all the hate ? I am just expressing my opinions. Just because they are different to yours doesnt give you the right throw abuse at me

Look, you don't have to take it but you seem to be only looking at the possible risks of taking it while not giving the same consideration to the risks of not taking it. At least ensure you give it equal consideration.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Can all be discussed in the dedicated Vaccine Megathread, no need for a seperate thread

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement