Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Alphabet Sheep - Eurovision Songs

• 12-05-2021 12:29pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭

eurovision-ireland.jpg

Following on from Molly's Eurovision SURLAW, and Necro's mention of a Greatest Song Tournament, I thought this might compliment the Eurovision theme.

The topic of this sheep is Eurovision Songs. The object of SHEEP is to give the most popular answer. The song doesn't need to have won the Eurovision, just any song which has been entered by any country since 1956.
    Over 1,500 entries have been submitted into the Eurovision Song Contest since it began - so best of luck :D
    PM me a list of your answers in alphabetical order.

For the purposes of this game, the word 'THE' can be left out from the start of the song name.
    For example if the song is called "The Song" you can just put it under S.

Nice and simple, no traps, and you may google if you wish. As always no wrong answers in Sheep!

Below is a list of the letters of the alphabet and all you have to do is PM me back your list, unnumbered, and unlettered. DO NOT post your list on thread.

Use the below as a template:

A
    B
    C
    D
    E
    F
    G
    H
    I
    J
    K
    L
    M
    N
    O
    P
    Q
    R
    S
    T
    U
    V
    W
    X
    Y
    Z

Reveal will be the week commencing 24th May!

Comments

Advertisement