Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Galway job thread

Options
  • 07-05-2021 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭

I can't find a Galway job thread, so I guess someone should make one now that the country is beginning to open up again...

An opportunity for an Office Cleaner for an evening shift 5pm-9pm, Monday to Friday, for a temporary contract, in a safe healthcare environment with protective COVID measures in place. Job is in Doughiska.

Applicants require to be confidential, professional, proactive, responsible and reliable.

Successful candidate is required to start immediately.

Please apply at https://galwayjobs.ie/job/14137425/office-cleaner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

People may not know but adverts.ie has a job section https://www.adverts.ie/jobs/3/county-Galway/
    Not much there but have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

There is an old Galway jobs thread, I'm sure you'd find it if you searched back. Hasn't been used much for a couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

They are hiring in the place I work in.

Its a coldstore though so not everyone is cut out for that kind of a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Where is this coldstore? Love the cold..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Milly33 wrote: »

It seems to be in Galway somewhere.

I recommend you start at Eyre Square and start looking from there. Pay attention so you don't fall into the sea or river.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Oranmore

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

are these bad jokes now or is it really Oranmore?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,669 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

are these bad jokes now or is it really Oranmore?

Look up CMLS galway on Google.

(I have no idea if that is where s/he works, but it is one cold-store in Galway. There may be others)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

EMC are looking for an Internal Sales Administrator

EMC Ltd is a leading supplier of Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatics, and Industrial Controls supporting the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Plastics and Food Industries.

EMC Ltd is currently expanding and is recruiting for a role as an Internal Sales Administrator. The person in this role will be responsible for providing sales support to our valued customers.

Duties to include:

• sourcing of products
    • generating of quotations
    • liaising with suppliers to ensure the delivery schedules of our customer are met
    • provide support and lead generation for our external sales team

Requirements:

• must have good organisational skills to deal with enquiries promptly and efficiently
    • Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing demands in a busy sales office
    • Strong PC, numeracy and analytical skills

To apply please send your CV to jobs@emcs.ie or apply at https://galwayjobs.ie/job/14147963/internal-sales-administrator

Advertisement