Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nursing Masters

Options
  • 16-05-2021 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm currently finishing a masters in Public Health Nutrition.

I'm a qualified nurse in my thirties.

Does anyone know what jobs will be available to me once I'm finished the course.

Don't want to go back to the wards if possible.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,362 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Hi,

I'm currently finishing a masters in Public Health Nutrition.

I'm a qualified nurse in my thirties.

Does anyone know what jobs will be available to me once I'm finished the course.

Don't want to go back to the wards if possible.

Thanks

Technical support to medical reps or even being a medical rep yourself or maybe set yourself up as a nutritionist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭blindsider

Did you research this before starting the Masters? Or did you have another reason for doing the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭johnnyfruitcake

Working abroad so started one online when it was possible.
    Thought it would help get me into a medical rep job, just looking for anyone else who has the same qualifications and what they have gone on to

Advertisement