Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

When/How Did You Discover Forum Games?

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

* Hotel california plays in the background *

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Baggly wrote: »
    * Hotel california plays in the background *

Continuously

• Registered Users Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

I see a few names that have returned to Forum Games, having been away from them for a little while. A good opportunity to plug this again! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Joined Boards in 2016. I had 7 posts before I discovered Game 1 of Werewolf. I played in Game 2 and unintentionally helped the wolves win that one. Couldn't let it go then.

• Advertisement

I noticed some more newish gamers over the weekend. So, I'm dusting off another reminder here for anyone who wants to spill the beans on how they got here! :)

I think most people are abducted by Necro and dragged to the dark side.

I imagine this is how it went down when he targeted Seph...

tenor.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

I was just going to stick with sheep-esque games, what have you done to me?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

nothing wrote: »
    I was just going to stick with sheep-esque games, what have you done to me?!

Yeah me too... :pac: now I'm running SHEEPs, et al., participating in and running PAINTS, entering Walruses and Surlaws, and I'm signed up to pop my Werewolf cherry :eek: At this rate LeVar's suggestion from earlier today that I host a Walrus could even come to pass ;) (currently no plans to make this happen but look at the rest of the stuff I've been up to in under 4 months here :D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

ari101 wrote: »
    Yeah me too... :pac: now I'm running SHEEPs, et al., participating in and running PAINTS, entering Walruses and Surlaws, and I'm signed up to pop my Werewolf cherry :eek: At this rate LeVar's suggestion from earlier today that I host a Walrus could even come to pass ;) (currently no plans to make this happen but look at the rest of the stuff I've been up to in under 4 months here :D)

So you're the ghost of future games involvement?! Eeep

This is as a good time as any to ask those still left here after the big site change when and how you discovered Forum Games - for those who have not answered already!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,352 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Gradually found FG after being on F&F and soccer forums for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Had Mark not have mentioned Forum Games in one of his lovely monthly announcements a few years back, I would not have found such a great group.

:( what a loss

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭PogoRach

Very sad news indeed.

Rest In Peace Mark

Advertisement