Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

1324325326327328330»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Mastroianni

plasmin wrote: »
    You can use USDT in Trust Wallet, I used to buy few SHIB today
    yes but can you swap usdt to cake and then farm them? I wish to move Polkadot to Trust wallet and put in pool

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Ethereum pushing for another ATH, cant bring myself to sell any, dreading what we'll see tomorrow when we wake up, then again it might be considered the ideal safe haven for profits from all this hype.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    What time is the show on Irish time?

Like 3 or 4 am

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Ended up selling off a few of my coins as I had to bring the dog to get some ct scans yesterday. So basically doge coin profits have paid for them and should cover and upcoming bills for the pupper.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Hope the dogs OK!!

• Advertisement

What's story with Shib, never heard of it but it's up 325% in 24hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

What's story with Shib, never heard of it but it's up 325% in 24hrs

Called themselves the doge killer and musk wants a shiba pup. That will do it. Just dont be the last one out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,462 ✭✭✭✭banie01

FFVII wrote: »
    Called themselves the doge killer and musk wants a shiba pup. That will do it. Just dont be the last one out.

The addition of Shiba to CDC seems to have nuked their systems.
    No interest in buying it, but CDC seem to be encountering the same scaling and load management issues that hit every single exchange during peak demand.

I got signed out of the app and the magic email to sign back in isn't arriving.

**Edit**
    22 minutes for the email to sign back in and the app is still running like muck.
    **2nd Edit**
    App has crashed and kicked me out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Ethereum blasting off again, weeks of this behaviour now...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Thargor wrote: »

Long may it continue!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Any thoughts on Sora Validator Token? (VAL). Hearing good things about it and thinking of buying

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Thargor wrote: »

Incredible stuff.

4k not far away now

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Cushtie

6 wrote: »
    Incredible stuff.

4k not far away now

Nuts. My little investment a few months ago is on line to treble. Its only beer money but its the kind of thing that gets people hooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sonandheir

I really hope this isn't the top. I hope doge gets its pump and anybody holding it here takes profits before the whales do. I hope the rest of the market doesn't dump along with doge. It's just all this exposure makes me nearly want to tether up before SNL in less than 5 hours.

I get a feeling that the doge dump is gona be a source of major fud. It'll be all over the mainstream media. I've been holding off stacking Sats during the last few weeks of this euphoria. Hopefully pick up some on a dip when the doge sh*t hits the fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

If the bull run continues for another few months and BTC/ETH go as high as we're hoping, it's pretty safe to say most of the top cryptos will continue seeing good returns as well, and I think Doge will be no different. Yeah, it's a **** coin, but the hype behind it and the overall crypto market still seems like there's plenty of steam left in it, so even if it dips after the SNL, it'll probably just end up bouncing back in another few weeks like it's done multiple times at this point

Worst case scenario, it crashes but gets the crowds curious about the other cryptos they're seeing on their exchanges and googling about them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭antimatterx

What's everyone's exit strategy / exit price?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Covieland

Any opinions on 1inch, having a good run

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

Do you mean exit from FIAT? Get out now at any price is my strategy! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

Exit to what? FIAT? Why?

To be taxed and/or to spend it on sh1t you don't need?

Unless it's life changing, converting to FIAT is pointless.

HODL until it's fcuk-you money...

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭BrandonBay86

For those who want to see Elon not mention doge.

https://youtu.be/VJX9ymv_vUQ

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,259 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mod:
    The dreaded 10k limit is approaching; new thread set up here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement