Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cow Teeth?

• 07-05-2021 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Are these cow teeth? Surface finds in dune system recently uncovered. They are very condense/weighty. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Chauncey Gardner

pic 2

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 47,997 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

are you on twitter? if so tweet them and @ ruth carden for help.
    don't DM her, she's had issues with weirdoes and unsolicited DMs, but an @ would be OK i think.

Hi MB, thanks for that. No, not on Twitter. There is a council supported Community Archaeology project current at present, so I'll send the photos to the Archaeologist to have a look. Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 47,997 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i can tweet them to her if you wish?

Yes indeed that would be super, thanks!

• Advertisement

Looks like horse teeth, and in the area from where they were found, possibly from a medieval midden.

https://hglanham.tripod.com/Horses/horses20.html

Advertisement